Alter Echo PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Aug 19, 2003
7.0

1. PaulK.
    Oct 17, 2003
    Graphics may get a little old and confusing at times, but morphing ability allows for a much better gameplay. I would never buy this game but renting is a great idea for so quality time with your PS2.
  2. AndrewW.
    Dec 31, 2003
    Personally I thought the game was AWESOME! The graphics are okay. But I think they could use some work, the story line however was really well thought out and I enjoyed it.

1. Edge Magazine
    There's a fine line between graphic artistry and immaturity, and while Alter Echo makes an attempt at the former, it probably falls into the latter. The hues are creative enough, and the faux-naturelle structures suitably curled and alien but perhaps the real problem is that a world made from plastic would look as dull as it sounds. [Nov 2003, p.109]
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    You'll never get lost instantly die from misjudged jumps, or have to play through difficult parts ten times over. Consequently, it's also a little too easy. [Oct 2003, p.135]
  3. PSM Magazine
    There's an abundance of camera problems and the enemy AI is dumb as a doornail. [Oct 2003, p.38]