• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jan 17, 2006
8.2

1. Nov 15, 2011
    WHERE IS NUMBER 4??? This game series is loved, sells good and such. But this is so far the last made. What is sony thinking? They made this year ape escape move which is a horrible game. Where is number 4??? i would buy it in a heart beat!
  2. Dec 23, 2013
    this game is really really awful. i've never played games as bad as the ape escape games and this one is the worst game out of them all. why do people like this game? its really crappy
  3. Dec 8, 2013
    This is literally my favourite game ever. The game play is perfect in my opinion and is the most fun I've ever had with a video game. #MakeApeEscape4

1. By far the most slickly produced and gorgeously rendered version of the series, the pacing this time around is even more fluid than its predecessors – less an open-ended matter of hide and seek, and more focused on the stylish, dramatic pursuit and capture that its TV and silver-screen themes would seem to require. [Oct 2005, p.89]
  2. The "GO-GO-TURBO Japanese cheerleaders on speed" mood and shallow, stupid puzzles are the sort of thing shut-in "Naruto" fans thrive on, but I found them irritating. Thankfully, it was short. [Feb 2006, p.108]
    The main game, even in it`s short life, will provide enough entertainment for those who love this quirky, unique series for what it is: unabashed fun. [JPN Import]