Arena Football PlayStation 2

8.6

1. HeatherE.
    Feb 11, 2006
    I am a HUGE arena football fan, so the rules of the game I was already aware of which most likely gave me an advantage to madden junkies. Once I got all the button functions down I was unstoppable. Having a hard time walking away from this game.
  2. DavidS.
    Feb 12, 2006
    This game is the most fun I've had playing a football game besides the Madden Franchise. The hits and the new plays and kicking game are outstanding.
  3. FrankJ.
    Feb 27, 2006
    A great game but no announcing, no deep franchise mode, and no mini camp or practice. But on the positive side I was very impressed with the graphics, gameplay, and that you can control any man on the field. Most of all I love ironman football!

1. PSM Magazine
    This game’s a lot more “Madden” with fewer guys playing in a converted hockey rink. [Mar 2006,p82]
  2. While it certainly lacks in the game mode department and the presentation can be a bit disappointing at times, the games plays great and does a great job of bringing us a good sense of what Arena football is all about.
  3. Sure, Arena Football may look and play almost as good as the pros (featuring all of the teams, players, and fast-paced fury of alternative smash-mouth), but time out here: who cares about the AFL? Oh, that's right—no one.