6.6

1. Nov 15, 2014
    Amazing game, with even better story than the other 2 previous games, and, even better than the ps3 ones.

Back when this game was announced, I decided to pre-order it. And I was not disappointed. A very good addition to any RPG fan out there.

Has a very good story, characters, battle system, synthesis mechanics, everything that the current ps3 games lack.
  2. Sep 3, 2013
    awesome game. great characters, great story, great battle system and the alchemy system is amazing. fan of the atelier series or not, i can guarantee you will love this game.
  3. JohnS.
    Oct 7, 2007
    This game is highly underrated. While it won't be winning any awards for originality, its fun gameplay and great sense of humour warrant a purchase. I didn't mind the repetitiveness, as there was always something to do, whether it be questing, training or hunting down ingredients for alchemy (the alchemy system is great, by the way.) I'm not too familiar with the first two This game is highly underrated. While it won't be winning any awards for originality, its fun gameplay and great sense of humour warrant a purchase. I didn't mind the repetitiveness, as there was always something to do, whether it be questing, training or hunting down ingredients for alchemy (the alchemy system is great, by the way.) I'm not too familiar with the first two games in the series, so I can't give any judgement as to whether it lives up to them, but as a standalone game it works perfectly. Expand

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#40 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. Play Magazine
    Grand Phantasm is capable of scratching that RPG itch with its enjoyable Afterworlds, innovative battle system, and exceptional soundtrack, but its thin quest won't linger in your memories for long. [May 2007, p.64]
  2. PSM Magazine
    Fans will undoubtedly want to check Fantasm out, but there isn't much here that hasn't been seen before. [June 2007, p.82]
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    An epic adventure is hiding in here somewhere, but AI3 doesn't bother getting around to it till it's done boring you. [June 2007, p.91]