ATV Offroad Fury 4 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
8.6

1. Sep 5, 2016
    I've been playing this game since i was 5 years old when it first came out it will always be my all time favorites its higher up then offroad fury 2 thay were the best ones in the game series
  2. jonahkuhn
    Oct 31, 2006
    I don't have one of my own but
    I don't have one of my own but
    I don't have one of my own but I play your games all the time and I abbsoullutly love love lovvvvve ummm! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    oh iam 11 years old and my birthday just so happens to be on november 21. thanks for makeing such wounderfull games for all of the people in the united states to play with honor. someone I love passed away from my hands hold on to and hug every beautiful second I saw his eyes, my beautiful careing peaceful dad is who I'm telling you about. He died slowly from a heart breaking moment of a painful desie for me to have to see my only fauther die from the desise called the luegarrick desies. sincerally your friend from Indiana, Jonah christian paul kuhn.

#46 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

For fans of the series, ATV Offroad Fury 4 is just about everything they could ask for in an ATV game. There are extras on top of extras, rounding out what is already a great arcade racing experience.
  2. It’s exciting, has a wonderful trick system, excellent courses, and all the addictive content the series is known for. It’s more of the same, and for the third time running. But unlike other series that just love to repeat themselves, this one is still really good.
  3. A definite upgrade, plain and simple. It may not be quite enough to summon new fans this late in the day, but that Story Mode and extra modes/content is always intriguing, regardless of whether or not you’re familiar with the franchise.