• Publisher: THQ
  • Also On: PC
7.9

1. QuinnP.
    Oct 21, 2006
    It is so fun I can not stop playing!
  2. AdamG.
    Sep 17, 2006
    The best game I've ever played! I pre-ordered it omg you have to play it!
  3. CE
    Sep 19, 2007
    Yo, I ain't even played the game, but I have got something to say to travis. You annoy me and you have a spelling mistake, you typed board, when it is supposed to say bored, there you go, you criticise a game, that has mostly good reviews, and say everything in a negative way, then I criticise you in saying that you are probably a dumb cunt who wanks over Azula in the show, andYo, I ain't even played the game, but I have got something to say to travis. You annoy me and you have a spelling mistake, you typed board, when it is supposed to say bored, there you go, you criticise a game, that has mostly good reviews, and say everything in a negative way, then I criticise you in saying that you are probably a dumb cunt who wanks over Azula in the show, and probably can't get to sleep at night because you keep thinking about how you will critisize other games in more negative ways, and hopefully one day you will get shot in the head. Good day to all the happy people who aren't as sad as this knob head Expand
  4. NielsR
    Dec 23, 2008
    O my god this game is so f*cking awesome, If you don't buy this game you really miss an important part of your life! it is IMPOSSIBLE to make the game ANY better. I wish I had more than 1 copy so I could play it two at a time. I am very anxious for the next release, I cannot wait until the sequel comes out, O my god it's SO good! BEST_GAME_EVER!

Unlike the fun and entertaining television show, the game falls well short of greatness. As a straightforward beat-'em-up, the title seems to have the right formula, including solid control and a surprisingly intuitive character upgrade system.
  2. While somewhat faithful to the cartoon, Avatar: The Last Airbender for the PS2 fails to capture the true essence of the show’s characters in a game that’s short and uninspiring.
  3. It's a prime example of the modern brand-endemic video game, focus-tested to death and then some. Whether you hold that against it or not is an individual decision. [Nov. 2006, p.83]