8.5

1. Jan 22, 2018
    Впервые играл в шутер на геймпаде, это было необычно, тогда еще и не знал что через несколько лет, наоборот, разучусь играть в шутеры на мыши.
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    Best online experience on the PS2, hands down. Single-player is eh, but you don't play this game for the campaign. Playing this game online regularly was my favorite period of gaming.
  3. CodyP.
    Aug 24, 2006
    it was a really fun game with a bunchof cool features. hotswapping is genious.
  4. TimB.
    Mar 16, 2006
    Single player isn't worth the time afta u play online.. Altho be warned, everyone online seem to be able to play blindfolded and still kill you. 24/7 addicts are clearly visible. Online is immense tho n the gameplay is fast n furious. I get the feeling I'll need a hell of alot more practice before going anywhere near the top 5 players in a game.
  5. JoeT.
    Feb 27, 2006
    While the single player is not really anything to write home about. The online multiplayer is where the real fun is at. So if you don't have online just rent it first but if online is your thing this is a must have.
  6. AlesG.
    Feb 4, 2006
    this game is the game of the future.He has got very good graphics and the tipe is interesant. Is a very good game.
  7. RichardK.
    Nov 14, 2005
    The best online game I have played for PS2. Gamespot's review is way off - SOCOM 3 is a bore in comparison.
  8. ShastaM.
    Nov 9, 2005
    Haven't played the offline portion yet, but I don't think I ever will considering online kicks so much ass! There's stuff blowing up everywhere you look, mortar shells raining down and choppers getting smoked out of the sky - and that's only when you first jump into the game! The rank system does help to create some sort of level of respect among players and people Haven't played the offline portion yet, but I don't think I ever will considering online kicks so much ass! There's stuff blowing up everywhere you look, mortar shells raining down and choppers getting smoked out of the sky - and that's only when you first jump into the game! The rank system does help to create some sort of level of respect among players and people will actually play as a team. Best online game for PS2 hands down. Your mission, should you choose to accept it soldier, is to buy this game. Now head out!!! Expand
  9. JasonM.
    Nov 8, 2005
    Online is awesome
  10. Chazmcfly
    Nov 7, 2005
    I don't understand how this game is not in the 90's. This game is THE best online shooter on the PS2, hands down.
  11. GoldenGhee
    Nov 1, 2005
    Cool game... best ever.
  14. EliRammbo
    Oct 29, 2005
    It's a really good game.
  15. DocMoney
    Oct 28, 2005
    This game kicks serious butt! Socom 3 getting a higher score??? No way... who is rating these games? They must not know a good game when they experience one.
  16. BigBoy
    Oct 27, 2005
    These critics obviously haven't played the online game. Note that all Gamepro basically talks about is the single player game. BTW, I think the people at Gamepro happen to be the worst reviewers who have no idea what a good game is. The graphics are so nice online that you wouldn't even believe you're playing a PS2 game. The game is also extremely fun and addicting!!!
  17. MarcusN.
    Oct 27, 2005
    Awesome Awesome Awesome.
  18. BraheenW.
    Oct 26, 2005
    80? And Socom 3 got a 85. You guys are crazy! I played both and BF2:MC is waaaay better than SOCOM 2!
  19. LillyL.
    Oct 25, 2005
    Have played it in it's entirety and can truly say it is a brilliant game. The single player alone is worthy of a 10 especially the beach level. (Would like 4 player & Lan support but still easily deserves a 10 out of 10!)
  20. PlamenD.
    Oct 13, 2005
    This is brilliant!!!

#25 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#56 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

We really like the new singleplayer mode. Though the AI is a bit too ambitious (because it'll run forward to its death at all times), the emphasis on shooting down large waves of enemies within the confines of some taxing mission of high priority is pretty exciting, especially considering how diverse our arsenals are and how varied the enemy's attacks can be.
    The game has all the things that have made "Battlefield" a PC favorite. In particular, the vehicles work well, maybe even better with the controller. Flying a helicopter with two sticks feels natural and the ground vehicles, like tanks and humvees, are a snap.
  3. There's a lot more to war than just moving about shooting at the enemy. Fortunately Battlefield 2 ignores that fact and gives us action junkies just what we crave.