7.2

1. TreasieM.
    Nov 13, 2005
    This game is just like the real thing!!!!
  2. JessicaM.
    Aug 27, 2006
    This game is the BEST! It has many famous horses like Smarty Jones, Secritariat, and Funny Cide. I just totally love this game!
  3. MatthewL.
    Feb 3, 2007
    I like the design of the game it is just like going to the race track in person.
  4. MandiS.
    Apr 9, 2007
    I love this game, but when I save the game before I quit, come back later and turn my PS2 on, my entire stable is gone except for one horse. Anyone else have the problem?
  5. LauraC.
    Oct 9, 2005
    This game needs a lot of work! The graphics need a great deal of improvement. The different tracks seem to be done well but the jockeys, horses and the actual racing screen suck! They are very poorly done. More of a selection of jockey silks and colour are needed. It is very hard to tell what design is being put up on the screen. During the race itself it is hard to control your horse This game needs a lot of work! The graphics need a great deal of improvement. The different tracks seem to be done well but the jockeys, horses and the actual racing screen suck! They are very poorly done. More of a selection of jockey silks and colour are needed. It is very hard to tell what design is being put up on the screen. During the race itself it is hard to control your horse with the analog stick. And the whipping of your horse is next to impossible! When you breed two horses together you do not get the chance to name it. And I find the writing on the screen VERY hard to read. I do like the fact that you can unlock past champions.But I think that there should be more of them.What about Alysheba,Cigar,Ferdinand, Da Hoss, Awsome Again,Skip Away, Azeri and my personal favorite Sunday Silence. I think the people who created this game have great ideas. But I think the next game they do they could take a peek at the other racing game Gallop Racer and take a page or two out of their book! Better luck next time! Expand
  6. AngelaQ.
    Jan 28, 2006
    I really love this game it is really fun.
  7. AndrewC.
    Nov 25, 2005
    Bleh. That's my response. Bleh. The graphics are solid, and the addition of Tom Durkin helps, but external beauty only goes so far. The gameplay is unnecessary complicated, and the career mode is amazingly tedious and boring. You'd think Bethesda would have learned from Gallop Racer and G1 Jockey, that simple controls work best in these games. However, after 15 minutes playing Bleh. That's my response. Bleh. The graphics are solid, and the addition of Tom Durkin helps, but external beauty only goes so far. The gameplay is unnecessary complicated, and the career mode is amazingly tedious and boring. You'd think Bethesda would have learned from Gallop Racer and G1 Jockey, that simple controls work best in these games. However, after 15 minutes playing the game, the player quickly learns that, sadly, this is not the case. Expand
  8. Ericvollstedt
    Nov 7, 2005
    There's more to do then gallop racer and more tracks I believe along with a great visual of the tracks while in the race and all and all its pretty cool.
  9. MikeH.
    Dec 25, 2005
    the worst racing game ever. this game could have been on the original nintendo. you expect more from a ps2 game, and esp. one that bears the breeder's cup seal of approval. unfortunately, you don't get it. and neither do the people who put together this piece of excrement. stick to gallop racer, you'll be a lot happier in the end.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Despite a variety of options, the gameplay turns out to be extremely limited since it's so easy to make money and quickly create the best stable possible.
  2. Strips away much of the density of the genre, making it more accessible but also robbing it of much of its depth.