Britney's Dance Beat PlayStation 2

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: May 8, 2002
  • Also On: PC

1. Apr 15, 2011
    This game is awesome, i love Queen B and i hope she makes another game with all her new hot singles, they are almost like 30 now with the Femme Fetale released!!! stages with circus themes, break dancing moves, different costumes and of course our Brit-Brit looking stronger than ever
  2. MichaelG.
    Jun 17, 2004
    It is Britney Spears! God da@# it! How the f!@# can this game be even the slightest bit of entertaining! You people that gave it a ten must have some kind of mental problem! (If you do have a mental problem im very sorry.) This game deserves no recognition at all!!!
  3. AmyTheMagnificent
    Nov 1, 2003
    I'm a huge fan of choreography due to my 12 years of dance classes, and I'm a part-time fan of Britney herself. Once you get past the short playlist, it's actually an entertaining way to let off stress!
  4. SquirtB.
    Nov 6, 2004
    God. This game is horrible. I played it for about half an hour and I already got bored.Though it is nice looking at the animated britney.But its just simply pathetic.This game is meant for the britney fanatics who absolutely adore her.
  5. MattR.
    Jun 3, 2002
    Surprisingly fun and addictive. The only downside is that it gets very hard and that you get tired of the same songs over and over again.
  6. Susana
    Aug 19, 2002
    It's brilliant.
  7. CristopherG.
    Dec 15, 2003
    What the heck! it's hard and outrageous!
  8. zzz
    Dec 4, 2003
  9. RyanM.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Gameplay just gets old after a while. I get sick and tired of the same old songs. The only people who would play this is 10 year old girls, and 20 year old guys.
  10. MichaelH.
    May 27, 2003
    I hate Britany, all her songs, and everythivg to deal with her. But, this game is a game to get p_ssed off at. And it is kind of fun to play.
  11. NeilW.
    Aug 27, 2004
    I got this game for $2 Australian in China..... in my opinion, its all its worth.. i wouldnt spend and more on it...
  12. IloveHuckabees
    Mar 24, 2005
    I agree with Michael G. I mean WTF!!!
  13. BonbonA.
    Aug 7, 2005
    Oh, I wanna say something to Britney: "Your game is just bad". =P
  14. Samantha
    Jun 23, 2002
    It's kinda corny and it gets annoying when you can't get it. And the songs-get some new ones.

#57 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Besides 5-year-old girly-girls who like, love Britney, the banal set of revolving cominations and a suck-it-for-all-it's-got song list will send you surfing on a contagious yawn-wave. [August 2002, p.123]
    The only real goal in the game is to unlock multimedia extras. Very little Britney! I want to play with Britney more!
  3. Game Informer
    Has one of the coolest interfaces of any title in the music genre. [July 2002, p.83]