3.5

1. TimothyS.
    May 1, 2003
    I think this dam game is to hard for anyone to play we got as far as the pirate ship and could not get any farther so i rate this sh*tty game 0.
  2. KathleenR.
    Feb 12, 2002
    It's Way TOO hard to be a kids game, as a matter of fact. It's way too hard to be an adult game. This game should be recalled!! I have a playstation maniac in my home and he hates this game!
  3. Phenix
    Feb 11, 2005
    It is true, just one kill with the first few boss's and I got kille and I have a level 38 Dark Elf at couragous level. I feel bad now that I have buy this game. Way to hard less fun. Sh.t.
  4. KeenanS
    May 30, 2009
    This game is an abomination of mankind, and in my opinion is the worst PS2 release of all time. The gameplay is among the boring and repetitive ideas ever conceived. You do nothing but collecting challenges through four worlds, and it sucks in so many ways it's not even funny. Luckily most people don't know that this game exists so hopefully no one else can suffer this torture.

1. Ultimately succeeds at what it attempts to do because it gives the world its first Casper videogame that's actually as much fun to watch as it is to play.
  2. The young audience that this product is aimed at will find the odd control dynamic to be unduly frustrating. [Nov 2001, p.110]
  3. Offers a new twist on old gameplay, and as such it might be a title worth the time for those players who like the idea of totally free movement. In all other areas, however, it is quite marginal.