Crash Tag Team Racing PlayStation 2

7.1

1. Mar 27, 2013
    I remember playing this as a kid, so many great memories, one thing i like is you're not forced to race, you can just explore at least thats what i can remember. one of my favorite crash games.
  2. LukeB.
    Dec 30, 2005
    I love this game its the beast crash game ever, i recomend it to everyone because the graphics have become so much better. also the fact that u can explore on foot aswell as by car makes it a mixture of all the crash games, cause some r on foot and others are in car. I would DEFINATELY give it 10 out of 10.
  3. PaulB.
    Oct 22, 2005
    I think that this crash bandicoot game is the best of them all,i im saving up my money to get this game i give it a 10.
  4. CharlieB.
    Oct 25, 2005
    I think this game sounds great, I have been a fan of crash ever since psone, and I am glad to see something new is being made, I was a bit dissapointed with The wrath of cortex, as it was the same as before on Psone, but I can't wait for tag tournament!
  5. Dec 1, 2014
    Play this since I was 7 years old, this game have tons of exciting adventures,racing,minigames....and much much more. You can also unlock up to 5 worlds. Too bad this game is not longer in stock!
  6. Jan 6, 2016
    A fun story, imaginative settings and exciting gameplay ensure that this game is one of the best Crash Bandicoot releases of the franchise. Whilst the single player is a great ride, it is the split screen multiplayer that truly captures the magic of this game. The inclusion of all the character favourites combine together to create a heart-warming game.
  7. Mar 16, 2016
    My favorite videogame is got to be this one because everything about it is top notch. The characters are different, the racetracks are a lot of fun and Von Clutch is my all time favorite character cause he's the funnist guy around and yes all the characters are fun to play. I've played this a million times and I never get tired of it! Crash Tag Team Racing is my all time favorite game ever!
  8. Mar 22, 2017
    This game is very fun racing game. I love the crash bandicoot franchise including the crash racing games. This game looks great, Plays great, very fun, very funny, a lot of content and challenging sometimes. I would not say that this game is fantastic but stll Worth playing.

#74 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#74 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Mini-games are a blast! I think I ended up playing them more than the actual racing.
  2. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    While the racing is good rather than great, see it as just part of the game's charm and CTR makes for a fun family treasure box. [Apr 2006, p.100]
  3. PSM Magazine
    Shoddy camera in amusement park mode, lots of cliched gameplay. [Dec 2005, p.101]