7.9

1. Mar 26, 2015
    Don't get me wrong...I enjoyed this game. After playing it for a while though it became the same thing over and over again. Two cities are not enough.
  2. Feb 23, 2015
    Did anyone else try to drive around like a normal human being and follow the rules of the road? I wish there was a free roam in this game even though the map was fairly small.
  3. May 31, 2014
    This game is a pretty fun game, with its crazy feeling when you play it... It is kind of hard to explain for me. The game had a decent amount of replay-ability, but it could've been better if they changed up the game each time you play it for a more exciting experience, but sadly, it is the same. Despite that flaw, the game is a entertaining classic that I recommend to everyone who likesThis game is a pretty fun game, with its crazy feeling when you play it... It is kind of hard to explain for me. The game had a decent amount of replay-ability, but it could've been better if they changed up the game each time you play it for a more exciting experience, but sadly, it is the same. Despite that flaw, the game is a entertaining classic that I recommend to everyone who likes racing/car games! Expand
  4. Aug 2, 2013
    I had originally played Crazy Taxi for PC, but decided to try it for PS2 and it goes without a shadow of a doubt that it's just as fun and wild on PS2 as it is on any system.
  5. Jun 18, 2012
    Crazy Taxi is fun...the first couple of times you play it. However, the lack of content makes the game lose its entertainment value after a while. Still, its fun and worth the occasional play.
  6. NIcholasV.
    Jan 6, 2004
    This is a great game I love it.
  7. JayK.
    Jul 10, 2003
    GREAT.
  8. JohnR.
    Oct 14, 2001
    This is the best game in the whole world. Nothing will replace it!
  9. AlexK.
    Jul 15, 2001
    Gets boring... even more boring than I thought this classic arcade-to-Dreamcast-to-PS2 phenomenon would become. Everyone knows that you can't play a game like this for long stretches of time before putting it on the top shelf for a few months and then rediscovering it. What surprised me, though, is that after only about a week of play I found myself totally uninterested in even fully Gets boring... even more boring than I thought this classic arcade-to-Dreamcast-to-PS2 phenomenon would become. Everyone knows that you can't play a game like this for long stretches of time before putting it on the top shelf for a few months and then rediscovering it. What surprised me, though, is that after only about a week of play I found myself totally uninterested in even fully learning the nuances of driving tricks, or the details and shortcuts of the two cities. I just got frustrated and sick of the game. In its defense, I found none of the slowdown or technical issues that most reviewers complained about, so that alone shouldn't sway a purchase. It's a fun and innovative arcade game that is unquestionably worth a rental if you've never tried it before, but in the end I was sorely disappointed. Expand

1. The feel of the arcade makes a successful transfer into an exciting and forever entertaining game that teaches everyone to respect those time honored heroes: the cabbies.
  2. It's a few screws short of perfection, but "Crazy Taxi" is worth playing just to see how the opposite end of the "Gran Turismo 3" scale of driving gameplay stacks up.
    If you’re a gamer looking for some simple, fast-paced auto action then look no further because it just doesn’t get any faster—or simpler—than this.