Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
5.6

1. NathinaD.
    Jul 1, 2003
    I just got this game yesterday and im halfway done. right now im in the minefeild level and im at the part were you put the puzzle together and i cant figure it out right this minute, but yeah its a very easy game, good 4 expert game kids for ages 5 or something.
  2. ImperialH.
    Jun 12, 2006
    Although definetely aimed at a younger audience, I was immediately floored at the visuals of this title. Yes, the gameplay can be considered very trial and error, with most success based on memorizing the many places where danger lurks (Yes, surprisingly, you'll have to replay levels quite a bit. a noteworthy challenge). Overall though, just the fun of seeing where the game will take Although definetely aimed at a younger audience, I was immediately floored at the visuals of this title. Yes, the gameplay can be considered very trial and error, with most success based on memorizing the many places where danger lurks (Yes, surprisingly, you'll have to replay levels quite a bit. a noteworthy challenge). Overall though, just the fun of seeing where the game will take you next makes it a good play, especially at a budget rate of under $20. Expand
  3. DaveyS.
    May 16, 2003
    its actually a really cute game although it is for kids and teens or adults will find it simple and repetetive after a while. the cut scenes are from the actual movie and the bonus movies are a really nice touch. i wont buy it though but rather rent it because it is a very short game.
  4. JackD.
    Jun 21, 2003
    You call this trash a game? I wouldn't pay half a pence for this!
  5. DawnG.
    Jun 24, 2006
    This is a great game for the family. It's difficult to find video games with no violence nowadays, but when they come along, I snap it up. My daughter and I have a blast playing this game, even though it's only a one-player game.
  6. Apr 30, 2011
    Finding Nemo isn't half-bad, it isn't half-bad at all. But it's far from good. Pros: Fantastic graphics elevate the character development; rich, colorful visuals; fairly unique gameplay. Cons: Dull level design; the difficulty can be frustrating; too reliant on movie clips.
  7. Sep 13, 2011
    Quite possibly the worst game I've ever played (I know E.T. and Superman 64 are worse, but I haven't played those). This game is a complete piece of crud. The first thing worth noting is its difficulty. It's usually unfair to judge a game by its difficulty, however, this game is literally impossible! There is one level I can never get past because it's so freaking difficult! You'reQuite possibly the worst game I've ever played (I know E.T. and Superman 64 are worse, but I haven't played those). This game is a complete piece of crud. The first thing worth noting is its difficulty. It's usually unfair to judge a game by its difficulty, however, this game is literally impossible! There is one level I can never get past because it's so freaking difficult! You're supposed to race Dory in this level, but she goes so fast that it takes her only seconds to get to the end, and it would take you minutes! In other words, the game is literally cheating on you! The graphics aren't very good either. While not nearly as bad as the game play itself, they're still pretty bad! It's like some little kid rolled a ball of play-doh, and a random guy walked up to them said "That looks great! I'll use it for the game I'm making!". That's my theory on it anyway! If you really like Finding Nemo, go see the movie, and stay away from this piece of crud!!!!!!!!!!! Expand

1. For a kids game it can suddenly leap from being simpler than tying your shoes to being tougher than tying your shoes - if you're a fish.
  2. Game Informer
    The target audience is children, but only for the young tykes out there who are new to the gaming scene. The pacing is just way too slow to appease anyone else. [July 2003, p.107]
  3. The game is by no means for everyone, but with amazingly good graphics, a theme and feel that stick remarkably close the movie, and enough challenge to keep the game from being beaten in a few hours, Finding Nemo presents the first really attractive Disney movie/game tie-in in years.