• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: May 9, 2003
  • Also On: PC
5.5

1. Sep 13, 2011
    Quite possibly the worst game I've ever played (I know E.T. and Superman 64 are worse, but I haven't played those). This game is a complete piece of crud. The first thing worth noting is its difficulty. It's usually unfair to judge a game by its difficulty, however, this game is literally impossible! There is one level I can never get past because it's so freaking difficult! You're supposed to race Dory in this level, but she goes so fast that it takes her only seconds to get to the end, and it would take you minutes! In other words, the game is literally cheating on you! The graphics aren't very good either. While not nearly as bad as the game play itself, they're still pretty bad! It's like some little kid rolled a ball of play-doh, and a random guy walked up to them said "That looks great! I'll use it for the game I'm making!". That's my theory on it anyway! If you really like Finding Nemo, go see the movie, and stay away from this piece of crud!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  2. Apr 30, 2011
    Finding Nemo isn't half-bad, it isn't half-bad at all. But it's far from good. Pros: Fantastic graphics elevate the character development; rich, colorful visuals; fairly unique gameplay. Cons: Dull level design; the difficulty can be frustrating; too reliant on movie clips.

1. For a kids game it can suddenly leap from being simpler than tying your shoes to being tougher than tying your shoes - if you're a fish.
  2. The target audience is children, but only for the young tykes out there who are new to the gaming scene. The pacing is just way too slow to appease anyone else. [July 2003, p.107]
  3. The game is by no means for everyone, but with amazingly good graphics, a theme and feel that stick remarkably close the movie, and enough challenge to keep the game from being beaten in a few hours, Finding Nemo presents the first really attractive Disney movie/game tie-in in years.