Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat PlayStation 2

6.8

1. TGW
    Jan 16, 2004
    A very fun game (the fist fights kick much booty) but the lack of mid level saving drag it down.
  2. TriciaS.
    Jan 10, 2004
    I love it but I like kiddie games. We are stuck in the boiler room and can't get out though.....hope I figure it out. Fun to play......I don't like too much of a challenge though. Who needs more stress in their lives anyway? Great for kids.
  3. RossG.
    Feb 9, 2004
    The Cat in the Hat kicks an incomprehensible amount of ass. buy this game.
  4. TonyW.
    May 6, 2004
    It Looks OK. but is too hard for small kids, I hated the cat and wanted to skin it, it's just horrible.
    Nov 22, 2003
    Good.
  6. Jul 21, 2016
    This game is so cheap with cheap controls and bad graphics this game is terrible and shouldn't have gotten a movie either this game is terrible JUST terrible.
  7. Oct 13, 2017
    I played this game a lot as a kid. It always kept my attention and I played it over and over again. It might hold up as well to todays experienced gamers but for newcomers and people who like older games I highly recommend it.

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Fun for kids, but you're better off playing "Klonoa." [Jan 2004, p.133]
  2. If you find yourself tempted just to try out The Cat in the Hat, even just on rental, and you’re legally old enough to be able to watch a movie with either sexual references or sexual swear words, then we’d suggest you spend your cash on something a lot more productive, such as therapy or films with sexual references or swear words. Either way, you’ll end up having just as much fun as any child will with this.
    Your run-of-the-mill platformer, offering no surprise in any way, shape, or form. For most hardcore gamers, that means that this game isn't worth your time.