Drakengard PlayStation 2

8.5

1. Bameboy
    Feb 28, 2004
    This is no match for panzer dragon orta and forget it!
  2. WillB
    Jan 27, 2009
    Would you people please tell me what you're smoking, this is easily one of the most painfully crappy games I've ever played. The land-based missions are extremely dull and repetive in terms of both the layout and gameplay. The flying missions work alright control-wise, but are just as boring and trite. All I can say is, please for the love of God, BUT PANZER DRAGOON ORTA INSTEAD D :
  3. Jun 5, 2017
    I'm amazed this unplayable garbage has a positive score. Worst spent time in my life.
    ________________________________________________________________
  4. Apr 11, 2017
    BTA mou du genou particulièrement vilain, pseudo-histoire ridicule, univers des plus génériques dégoulinant de mièvrerie. De jolies cinématiques (enfin, par rapport au reste...) mais ça ne suffit pas pour éviter le naufrage jusqu'aux abysses de ce néant vidéo-merdique.

#48 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#15 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. It seems ironic that in Square Enix’s attempts to make a game appealing to fans of two genres they have actually created a game that features pretty standard gameplay and may not attract its intended audience.
  2. Just isn't fun enough to keep you playing. With repetitive missions, no multiplayer and mediocre gameplay, it often devolves into a chore.
  3. Two genres thrown together that don’t really try to be better than the games that they’re based on, descending into a mundane exercise in repetition.