• Publisher: Koei
  • Release Date: Sep 17, 2002
8.1

1. TomA.
    Dec 3, 2002
    This game is the best thing i have ever played, i strongly suggest anyone who loves he dynasty warriors series to buy this game. It rocks.
  2. MatthewS.
    Feb 20, 2003
    Excellent ! But I wish in 2 player you could use the map.
  3. JordanS.
    Dec 23, 2002
    I havn't played it yet, but if its better than the legendary kessen2 its got to be bloody amazing!!!
  4. Pimpindaddy
    Nov 26, 2002
    Yo dis game is slammin, yo mean!!!
  5. DavidY.
    Nov 26, 2002
    I really like the game. My armies are cool and I wouldn't be caught at any campaign without my favorite character Lu Bu to help.
  6. MattK.
    May 25, 2003
    This game is great, i love the dynasty games because i think it has a great plot, the only thing i have problems with this game is trying to find the generals friends so they can recruit them, but this game other than that is sweet.
  7. ChrisR.
    Dec 12, 2002
    This game is awesome, but I wish you and a friend could verus the computer.
  8. AndyBigman
    Nov 24, 2002
    The first three are amazing. i cant wait to try this one.
  9. GarretS.
    Jan 8, 2003
    This game totally kicks ass! This has got to be game of the year 2003 baby! SHU Dynasty 4 life!!! Ma CHao Rules!!!
  10. MikeS.
    Nov 3, 2002
    Great game, very entertaining but needs to have a multiplayer option like Dynasty Warriors 3.
  11. DaveH.
    Mar 1, 2003
    Waiting for ages for ir and here it is!!!!!!! any cheats would be good! mail me with em!!!!!!!!!!
  12. RodneyY.
    Nov 13, 2002
    This is a great game for those who like to use strategy. The only thing missing is a two player co-op mode. My only complaint is that you cant exceed 8 people unless you use spies.
  13. TungT.
    Dec 26, 2002
    This is my frist kool games of ps2...I like this game a lot... I like to see 10 Ts combo.
  14. MattB.
    Nov 3, 2002
    This game rocks!
  15. PhilM.
    Feb 12, 2003
    Fantastic! Finally a game where you can make things up as you go along and get the characters to fight on their stengths. Zhao Yun truly has the highest strength with the avenger. Fear his raid!!!
  16. AndrewW.
    Nov 28, 2002
    I absolutely love the WHOLE Dynasty games series but this one tops them all so far.
  17. AlixG.
    Dec 21, 2002
    its a great game its just really hard.
  18. DavidH.
    Jan 2, 2003
    This game is bad ass, There is no way that people can not like this game, SHU RULES!!!!!!
  19. Skizem
    Sep 7, 2003
    Yes this game is ubber been platying it for 4 mounth straight =p VERY hard i like that cause i realy hate buying a game for 50$ and beting it the next day!!just my 2 cents Still rather play everquest thought =/ Sorry bad spelling probly in here o well buy the game and play it u will like.
  20. DanG.
    May 26, 2004
    Great game, very well done, but by god it's easy. I've never come close to losing a battle. Needs a difficulty setting.
  21. JeremyJ.
    Dec 31, 2002
    This game is awesome. If you liked the dynasty warriors series you'll like this one.

1. It's more like chess, where forward thinking is imortant, rather than immediate reaction. [Nov 2002, p.52]
  2. My only major complaint has to do with the maps: many are simply uninspired, and lack variety. [Nov 2002, p.128]
    A lot of work obviously went into the battle engine, but it's buried underneath such a thick layer of dry minutiae and inconsequential plot.