8.5

1. SunC.
    Jun 21, 2003
    Fun. cool... guys. 30.... bucks! buy.... now.
  2. TylerWalt
    Feb 11, 2003
    This game rocks!!!!!!! But i need codes so if someone could email me some thatd be great!!!!
  3. James
    Mar 2, 2003
    This game's great , i love it. It's some what useless if you don't have DW3, but either way i still like it. now i need cheats for it, if you have any email me.
  4. KenedaA.
    Mar 25, 2003
    The perfect follower of dynasty 3.
  5. MackBelton,Jr.
    Mar 3, 2003
    Dynasty Warriors 3 xtreme legends is a game that really brought the gaming spirit out of me playing it. The main point I want to bring up about the game is the bodyguards. Those dudes and now chics! Make the game all worth wild. From when they start from mere fledgelings as privates, to where they go off and actually kick the S@#$ out of most of all folks they come in contact with is an Dynasty Warriors 3 xtreme legends is a game that really brought the gaming spirit out of me playing it. The main point I want to bring up about the game is the bodyguards. Those dudes and now chics! Make the game all worth wild. From when they start from mere fledgelings as privates, to where they go off and actually kick the S@#$ out of most of all folks they come in contact with is an experience to me that never gets boring. I mean you work your butt off to keep them from getting killed at first. But when they turn into the supreme guard class of warriors, it's on!! And don't let one of those folks get killed, vengence is a mother!^%@#!! Expand
  6. BobTheBuilder
    Mar 5, 2003
    This game is excellent but you need to show more pictures of this game on the net, or if you have a lot of pics already give me a site that has a lot of pics on it!!!!
  7. LeeG.
    Apr 29, 2003
    A wicked game you don't want to miss out on. The first 2 player Dynasty Warriors game. Fast paced Chinese 3 kingdoms time. Play as a General from wei wu or shu. A game you dont want to forget.
  8. MattC.
    Apr 6, 2003
    Brilliant so much excitement and action.
  9. QueenOfGames
    May 10, 2003
    This game is Okay, I give it an 8 because it needs a little more work. (That is what i think)
  10. LU
    May 15, 2003
    The aiming mode for the arrows just sucks.
  11. MazuriC
    May 5, 2003
    The Story to all the dynasty and kessen games is so fun. A funner way of reading a story is to play it.
  12. Kteen
    May 23, 2005
    Da Qiao pwns all.
  15. Ghostreed
    Oct 11, 2003
    Best game i have ever played Zhuo Tai ROCKS!!!!!
  16. ZhuoTai
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game blow me away the graphics are awesome and the gameplay rocks! The new characters are cool.
  17. ZhouR.
    Oct 17, 2003
    This Game Rocks!!! no better battle strategy out to date I Love It.
  18. AnthonyD.
    Feb 12, 2003
    This game has so much to it and is very fun just if it were longer.
  19. ShineyM.
    Feb 20, 2003
    I loved this game, although once u get ur character all the way powered up and get your 5th weapon it gets boring.
    Mar 14, 2003
    Gr8.
  21. GraceN.
    Mar 15, 2003
    Even if it can get repetitive, the storyline is great and I'm glad that female characters take a more active role in the game. What I really like is the BG music.
  22. TyeG.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Cool.
  23. RedDevil
    Mar 3, 2003
    i'm a huge DW fanatic.. and its a major goody... only reason i'm putting it as a 9 instead of a 10 is cuz the 5th weapons are nowhere to be found by my opinion, and the fact that u can't distinguish SKINS for each specific body guard =P otherwise major DIBSSS... also.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A D@^^N FAQ ABOUT THIS GAME SO I CAN GET MY G0|) D@^^N 5th WEAPONS ALREADY!!!!
  24. TinPham
    Mar 4, 2003
    This game is very unique. i have 7 reason for it. 1/ Ranks: for competition 2/5 Weapons for each general. 3/Go anywhere and fightb the way you like. 4/Bodyguards (all the edit and craps). 5/Lots of Characters.(females/males general) 6/20 stages and hidden items/weapons. 7/tight customes and movie gallery edit/soundtrack/etc. Unlike any other games this game Last for years with enjoyment.
  25. SteveC.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Top quality.
  26. MikeM.
    Apr 28, 2003
    This type of game just never gets old!
  27. RandyS.
    May 16, 2003
    This Game Is Phat. Graphics are awsome, gameplay..great. Everthing Bout this game is Superb.................Only it should be longer and i dont understand how you get more bodyguards. If you kno how to get more bodyguards Email me people, O yes I have codes too. Email Adress: SparkPlugDragoon@aol.com. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!O YES I LUV THIS GAME.............
  28. Koeifanatic
    May 7, 2003
    This game absolutely racks, a hell uva lot beta then DW3, more items , the inclusion of the elusive 5th weapon and best of all, u can make yor own body gaurds, a well decent filler untill DW4 comes ouy.
  29. TysonB.
    Feb 13, 2004
    The Dynasty Warriors series still is on top on my fighting list. I wonder when the series will fall flat.
  30. RamiW.
    Apr 19, 2006
    Man this game is tough i only got about six 5th weapons it adds on from DW3 and just gets a whole lot better the cool thing is that you can load the original features and play it in Xtreme Legends.
  31. IsaacV.
    Jan 13, 2003
    If you don't have DW3, buy this, if you do, wait until 4 comes out in a few months, unless you really really really want to play as Liu Bu.
  32. TimW.
    Feb 16, 2003
    This game rocks!!!!! It is so FUN!!!!!
  33. JuanCarlosG.
    Mar 26, 2003
    If you are really looking for action this is your kind of game.
  34. JayB.
    Mar 29, 2004
    A lot better than number 4 if someone like dynasty warriors 4 better than 3 they should be shot :)

#41 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Hardcore fans of this Koei action series will be in affordable expansion pack heaven, since Xtreme Legends delivers more of what made “DW3” such a challenging and amusing button-masher of a 3D “Final Fight” clone.
  2. For hard-core fans of the previous games, it'll serve as a decent holdover until "Dynasty Warriors 4" comes out.
  3. It's aimed at hardcore Dynasty afficionados... more of the same Dynasty brawling, but it's discount price makes it easy on the wallet. [Feb 2003, p.135]