8.2

Feb 12, 2003
    Awesome game!
  2. KaldeaW.
    Mar 7, 2003
    This game is by far the greatest game ever! It combines action/ adventure and sheer espionage all into one beautifully crafted game The game has not only a compelling and original storyline, but you get to know the characters. The game is worth every dollar.
  3. AndiC.
    May 20, 2003
    EQ is wicked, started playing online, best game ive played. dont go past it!
  4. SamR.
    Apr 1, 2003
    When I first started out, the game was sort-of confusing.,But as I learned the games' style, Now i'm enjoying every bit of it and i can't get enough of EQ.
  5. JesseB.
    Apr 21, 2003
    Game play is so awesome you dont worry about graphics. Constantly doing something so your never bored. Never have I once repeted the same thing.
  6. JoeBob
    Apr 3, 2003
    Best game ever.
  7. AbioncaJ.
    May 9, 2003
    Hard in the begining, but if u make the right friends its easy. very good game, its hard to get off! but get in a group or guild and u off!!!!!!1
  8. WickedJuggaloz
    Feb 11, 2003
    This game rocks! If you love Everquest but always wished you could play it from a recliner you need to get this game. The graphics are underwhelming but it is the game that draws you in. There is nothing better than meeting a bunch of friends in game and go out hunting together. It is also alot of fun to see some of the same locations from the PC Everquest but 500 years in the past. If This game rocks! If you love Everquest but always wished you could play it from a recliner you need to get this game. The graphics are underwhelming but it is the game that draws you in. There is nothing better than meeting a bunch of friends in game and go out hunting together. It is also alot of fun to see some of the same locations from the PC Everquest but 500 years in the past. If you always wanted to play Everquest but your computer wasn't up to the task then get this game! Expand
  9. JamiquinV.
    Feb 12, 2003
    Cool man!
  10. TorhamZ.
    Feb 13, 2003
    Having a blast, I love this game!
  11. AndreC.
    Apr 17, 2003
    Anybody who plays this game for more than a few minutes, will be hooked. (especially now with fishin update) Man this game rocks, sure the grafix are kinda a throwback at first, but as u venture throught continent of tunaria, you begin to realize the scope and sheer size of it. If your a die hard RPG player, buy this game now, its what you been waiting for. Ill admit the legitamit Anybody who plays this game for more than a few minutes, will be hooked. (especially now with fishin update) Man this game rocks, sure the grafix are kinda a throwback at first, but as u venture throught continent of tunaria, you begin to realize the scope and sheer size of it. If your a die hard RPG player, buy this game now, its what you been waiting for. Ill admit the legitamit reviewers have valid points about the grafix and the sound, but the gameplay is what people will come back for, ALWAYS. And EQOA has this is spades.... Expand
  12. MikeS.
    Apr 30, 2003
    This game is simply amazing. if your into rpg's then this is the game to buy.
  13. GuardianMatrix
    Jun 29, 2003
    I really have to address this first. To the Jacan guy. Who the hell do you think you are to judge anything? You can't even spell. "absolutes," "Reccomond," "wone" (what the hell were you thinking on that one? Probably "Well, I have no idea which one to use, I'll use both at the same time."), "bies," "in less" (don't you mean 'unless' retard), "your" (I can I really have to address this first. To the Jacan guy. Who the hell do you think you are to judge anything? You can't even spell. "absolutes," "Reccomond," "wone" (what the hell were you thinking on that one? Probably "Well, I have no idea which one to use, I'll use both at the same time."), "bies," "in less" (don't you mean 'unless' retard), "your" (I can understand how a third grader could mess that up). Who would listen to such a pathetic loser who cannot even spell? You sound like you know exactly what you're talking about. (That was sarcasm, like your mom sounds when she says you are the best thing that has ever happened to her). The game is awesome. The graphics are decent, but it's no Final Fantasy X. The gameplay and human interaction is amazing. Quests are much easier to obtain and there are lots of classes and races etc. to choose from. I give it an eight out of ten. P.S. Jacan, you are stupid. Don't ever dumb up any other websites with your witless banter again. You make Teletubbies look intelligent. -Guardian Expand
  14. JimP
    Jun 29, 2003
    quote-"Jacan P. gave it a 0: This game absoultes sucks and i would reccomond that no wone bies this game in less your in to all the everQuest series but i do like the one for the computer." K 1 learn how to spell, and 10 year olds won't appreciate it, (yes that means you Jacan!) Your review angered me. This game is awesome and a lot more fast paced than the online one, which is quote-"Jacan P. gave it a 0: This game absoultes sucks and i would reccomond that no wone bies this game in less your in to all the everQuest series but i do like the one for the computer." K 1 learn how to spell, and 10 year olds won't appreciate it, (yes that means you Jacan!) Your review angered me. This game is awesome and a lot more fast paced than the online one, which is better in some ways, worse in others, but overall a great game...I still recommend PC version over it : a TON more people play PC version. Expand
  15. Brunt
    Jun 8, 2003
    The game is absolutely amazing! It's very addictive! I've been fired from three jobs already in two months due to this game! J/K I love EQOA!
  16. GareyP.
    Jul 19, 2003
    As a master of a guild in this game I must say this is one of the greatest games I have played on the PS2. I have met mutiple friends and made multiple enemies at the same time. You can go on quests on your own or group up with friends or complete strangers and make friends. If there is 1 game in the world out there that i would have to pay to play this would be the one for me.
  17. JessicaY.
    May 20, 2006
    This game is one of the absolute best games. I have not played the PC version, so I have no right to say anything about that. But the ps2 version, is a wonderful game, yes very addicting, and that is good in someways, yet bad in others. This game is definitely worth my time.
  18. ChrisH.
    May 11, 2003
    Cool game... Got all the everquest and the UO collection. The game is definetly at one with your stamina but awsome game playonly thing I dont like is that you cant build anythhing ..like a house.

#63 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Fortunately for our loved ones, the urge to boot up a PS2 to waste entire months role-playing as an Orc who sells pomegranates or a Warrior who slays stray cats won’t be nearly so compelling thanks to graphics that often look like flattened dragon dung.
    The game can at times be a repetitive, dreary experience in any case. Ostensibly distilled down to lure console gamers, EverQuest Online Adventures is less about lofty quests than about repeated bouts of monster-hunting, loot-grabbing, and leveling up.
  3. Many will find the game dynamics too slow, the missions too tedious, and the combat dull. All this wrapped up in mediocre graphics and sound. So, in a sense what we have is an MMORPG that is made for fans of MMORPG's, and not for many others.