9.0

1. Jan 4, 2017
    I initially gave this game a 5/10 calling it mediocore. That was when I was not really far into the game yet. Now iv'e finished the game and...it's a LOT worse. Once again there are the long as hell Load times and the bland looking eviroments and TOO MUCH SHADING. But now, I realized the gameplay is REALLY repetitive and boring. and I said the Music was only half bad? by that I meant theI initially gave this game a 5/10 calling it mediocore. That was when I was not really far into the game yet. Now iv'e finished the game and...it's a LOT worse. Once again there are the long as hell Load times and the bland looking eviroments and TOO MUCH SHADING. But now, I realized the gameplay is REALLY repetitive and boring. and I said the Music was only half bad? by that I meant the first three levels. I don't know why this has critical acclaim from usere, nor why a dude game this a zero because there wasn't enough blood (You can't make this sh*t up) but all I know is that critics are right to give this game "meh" review scores and if you disagree you can suck my boomstick Expand

#42 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. It's just fun enough to look past the mediocre graphics and iffy mission structure. For those not as interested in Bruce Campbell's wit, give it a rent or just pass it all together.
  2. netjak
    The load times in Boomstick are really bad, taking almost up to 3 minutes to load the game up when I first started playing. It got a little bit faster after that, but not by much and still was about a 1 1/2 - 2 minute load time before getting to play.
  3. The gameplay is a mix of sloppy third-person action and even sloppier puzzles, putting the weight of the game squarely on Ash's tongue-in-cheek macho colloquialisms.