5.1

1. AnonymousMC
    Oct 17, 2006
    This is just to better average out the first user vote. I can't believe someone who has -never- played the game thinks that they are -somehow- qualified to provide a review of the title. Tell me, sir, are you able to live your life in God Mode? Is that how you've gained your omniscience?
  2. EliG.
    Oct 24, 2006
    Family Guy is one of the worst games of the year. The in game graphics are passable at past and the cutscenes are terrible looking. The gameplay is repetive and boring and the I didn't laugh once! The jokes are literally ripped out of previous Family Guy eps and thrown in. I haven't found on redeeming factor for this piece of **** game. I'm a huge Family Guy fan but this Family Guy is one of the worst games of the year. The in game graphics are passable at past and the cutscenes are terrible looking. The gameplay is repetive and boring and the I didn't laugh once! The jokes are literally ripped out of previous Family Guy eps and thrown in. I haven't found on redeeming factor for this piece of **** game. I'm a huge Family Guy fan but this game just flat out blows. Expand
  3. BenW.
    Oct 22, 2006
    They did a great job making the game look like the show. It is stupid, but funny at the same time. If you a fan, then get this game.
  4. OliverW.
    Oct 20, 2006
    The graphics are choppy, the animation mediocre, VERY repetitive. But has good humour content and is very fun to play despite its many flaws.
  5. JordanG.
    Oct 18, 2006
    It might be pretty stupid and it might be repetitive but its really addictive and maintains that Family Guy humor and great voice acting.
  6. Jan 21, 2012
    Hilarious game. It feels like I'm playing an episode of the show. It has standard video game stuff, but with a family guy theme. It's worth at least one playthrough.
  7. May 16, 2014
    I will give you a warning: full of adult jokes and also a very difficult game. The storyline is extremely basic, but the gameplay is average. A really good and funny minigame has you press buttons in rhythm to Peter's farting noises! Missions are split up into 3 sections. On Stewie's missions, you blast your way through stages packed with Bertram's minions. On Peter's missions, you punchI will give you a warning: full of adult jokes and also a very difficult game. The storyline is extremely basic, but the gameplay is average. A really good and funny minigame has you press buttons in rhythm to Peter's farting noises! Missions are split up into 3 sections. On Stewie's missions, you blast your way through stages packed with Bertram's minions. On Peter's missions, you punch bad guys in the face and move on, Streets Of Rage style! Brian's missions are stealthy sections, which are extremely difficult. If you get spotted by absolutely anyone in these sections, you will have to restart from your last checkpoint. There are also some 'cutaway' minigames, just like the show. These will have you mashing your buttons for a few seconds until you win or lose. The 'cutaways' are probably the best part of the game, though. So, overall, average game. Bad things are the storyline, frustrating difficulty and Brian's stealth missions. Good things are the 'cutaways' and Stewie's shooting missions. Expand

1. If you're a fan of the show and you're naturally collecting the whole series on DVD, I think you'll be happy when you add this to your collection. But the Family Guy game works more as a piece of Family Guy memorabilia, rather than a game.
    Exactly what I expected it to be -- a perfectly mediocre game with a few good jokes and not a whole lot of gameplay.
    What's most impressive is the way a lot of humor is injected into the actual gameplay.