6.4

1. Dec 30, 2010
    Hey it's not that bad of a game. I started playing it again and it's awesome. Not perfect though but still good!
  2. Mar 26, 2015
    The game is ok. The graphics are good for a 2008 game, overall it's a good purchase. If you like soccer games, this is a definitely a good one to try.
  3. Feb 1, 2015
    What are you guys on about? FIFA 08 for PS2 was probably one of the best in the series in my opinion. The graphics were **** but who cares about graphics when the game itself was fun and nostalgic.
  4. Oct 4, 2014
    FIFA games in PS 2 were disaster. I played them too much but, it was just like walking in the park to dribble past 7 guys on legendary difficulty versus any team with any player. Then there were some broken players, scoring everything from an angle. Even when playing with your friends, I suggest PES. It has joke graphics, but its gameplay is much better.

In PS3, FIFA over PES all day.

1. Probably the best game in the FIFA series. The AI can actually defend while the manual controls give the freedom to create scoring chances in many different ways. It is a shame the AI has so much trouble scoring. [Sept 2007]
  2. Pretty much the same as "FIFA 07" but tighter and more feature-packed than ever. A good effort. [Nov 2007, p.76]
  3. It's back-to-back successful seasons for FIFA while the Be A Pro mode is really top-notch. [Nov 2007, p.77]