6.4

1. Mar 26, 2015
    The game is ok. The graphics are good for a 2008 game, overall it's a good purchase. If you like soccer games, this is a definitely a good one to try.
  2. Feb 1, 2015
    What are you guys on about? FIFA 08 for PS2 was probably one of the best in the series in my opinion. The graphics were **** but who cares about graphics when the game itself was fun and nostalgic.
  3. Oct 4, 2014
    FIFA games in PS 2 were disaster. I played them too much but, it was just like walking in the park to dribble past 7 guys on legendary difficulty versus any team with any player. Then there were some broken players, scoring everything from an angle. Even when playing with your friends, I suggest PES. It has joke graphics, but its gameplay is much better.

In PS3, FIFA over PES all day.
  4. Dec 30, 2010
    Hey it's not that bad of a game. I started playing it again and it's awesome. Not perfect though but still good!
  5. MadsA
    Feb 15, 2008
    Some bugs are annoying (invisible subs), lack of manager and be a pro mode makes game lack depth. Controls are different but can be learned... online play is fun when controls are learned... I hope they improve next years version include what the PS2 has with no bugs... Then its a 9
  6. EvanP.
    Jan 20, 2008
    I would probably rate this game higher if i had not played the Pro Evolution Soccer series. Next to Pro Evo FIFA falls short on many levels including FIFA 08.
  7. LeeK.
    Dec 15, 2007
    What the users say are true. I can truly agree with them. This game is full of bugs. Sometimes when you score a goal, they show your side of the goal........ very disapointing.
  8. JJC.
    Nov 27, 2007
    I've played fifa since 98. this is absolutely the worst of the series. SO many bugs. The gameplay is awful. What were the critics doing??? Playing a different game?
  9. Ryan
    Nov 7, 2007
    Just an absolute waste of time. This is the worst FIFA game in the series. I started in 07 and I loved that game. Now I get this crap. I am just very upset.
  10. FarisN.
    Oct 26, 2007
    I can't tell you how angry i am. This game is a shame. I thought it was going to be better than ever. It turned out to be the worst ever.

1. Probably the best game in the FIFA series. The AI can actually defend while the manual controls give the freedom to create scoring chances in many different ways. It is a shame the AI has so much trouble scoring. [Sept 2007]
  2. Pretty much the same as "FIFA 07" but tighter and more feature-packed than ever. A good effort. [Nov 2007, p.76]
  3. It's back-to-back successful seasons for FIFA while the Be A Pro mode is really top-notch. [Nov 2007, p.77]