7.5

1. Sep 22, 2010
    Honestly to this very day this was my favorite FIFA game. I like how it combined realism with some unrealism and this made the game the game so much fun to play.
    My only complaint is the career mode. While I like having to work your way up to the better teams I do not like how the players skills do not change much over their career and I do not like how the retiree then comes back as your
    new player the next season. Also other teams rarely add additional players to their team, so if you want to buy a player from a team chances are that they will be at the bare minimum amount and cannot sell anymore players. Expand

1. For my money, I think I actually like this one better than "Winning Eleven 7." FIFA is packed with more features than you could possibly explore unless you play nothing but this for the next six months. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  2. You know if you like it already, and you probably know if you're going to buy it already. As for us, we like it, just don't expect us to know where to find it in two weeks' time. [Play UK]
  3. The new first-touch control, the games biggest innovation for 2005 and the catalyst for this change in attacking emphasis, is brilliant. It’s logical, easy to use, works as it should, looks realistic and can blow a game wide open.