Fight Club PlayStation 2

1. BrockV.
    Jan 12, 2005
    The first rule of Fight Club it until your fingers hurt! HA! Seriously, i thought this game was a very very good adaptation of the movie. I'm playing it right now with my other hand! Great work, I can't wait to play this game again after I'm done this time!
  2. CristopherP.
    Jan 4, 2005
    Finally a game that I really enjoyed!The characters skins do not look supernatural like mk or tekken.I also liked the idea of creating your own characters although the options where limited.
  3. AminF.
    Jul 7, 2005
    Although this game only has a couple of basic combos, I enjoy the game's "grapple-n'-smash moves and the use of the environment in a fight is entertaining.
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    Grimy little fighting game. Silly, trashy and short, the first game I've ever finished in one go. Good stuff if you enjoyed the movie and want to beat up a big chested Meatloaf .

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. Not that spectacular a fighting game, mostly consisting of repetitive thumb-mashing and hoping you hit the target before the target hits you. The movie line that the story tries to follow is not very intriguing.
  2. The first rule of Fight Club is - don't buy Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - DO NOT BUY FIGHT CLUB. Do you need to hear the other six? [GamesMaster]
  3. The worst-case scenario is that you pick a fight with the game store clerk who let you buy this title, and get your face punched in. Then you'll be stuck with both a black eye and a crummy game.