Fight Night Round 2 PlayStation 2

9.0

1. JulioG.
    Feb 24, 2005
    Hands down the best fighting game i have ever played. Unbelievable controls and graphics.
  2. DejuanB.
    Mar 7, 2005
    If you don't buy this you will never no how good this wonderful game is.
  3. JamesJ.
    Feb 27, 2005
    The best game of all time. Totally blows FN2004 away!!! This game is a first round KO!
  4. FrankW.
    Feb 28, 2005
    Fight night is the undisputed title holder for best sports game.
  5. KyleS.
    May 9, 2005
    This game is awsome. I love it it is so relistic graphics are excellent.
  6. FreddyJ.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Career mode is great. ai is so realistic. the boxerrs look just like their real life counterparts and i love the ea cutman.
  7. JohnZ.
    Mar 1, 2005
    Double the polys from last year. Punch or block & move at the same time. Cutman. Fight wil Lil Mac. Need I say more? Da Bomb.
  8. RobertT.
    Mar 1, 2005
    Just picked this up at EB. This game is so good, I don't see myself sleeping for days. The cutman stuff is an incredible addition for this years game.
  9. JakeT.
    Mar 14, 2005
    This game is awesome, these are some of the best graphics for the ps2 i have ever seen! if you like boxing or not you will love this game!!
  10. Simonj
    Mar 19, 2005
    This game is really great.the graphics are perfekt the gameplay too the training is more fun than in fight night 2004.you can choose what you want to train.you have got heavy bag weights and combo-dummy.the amateur carrera is cool.to be able to have three different titles in three different weight classes is great.the ea sports cutman is also fun. i recomend this game to every one.also ifThis game is really great.the graphics are perfekt the gameplay too the training is more fun than in fight night 2004.you can choose what you want to train.you have got heavy bag weights and combo-dummy.the amateur carrera is cool.to be able to have three different titles in three different weight classes is great.the ea sports cutman is also fun. i recomend this game to every one.also if you dont like fighting games but youl love this game!!!!! Expand
  11. SteveL.
    Mar 3, 2005
    This is the best AI in any game i have played. Incredibly life like. Genius.
  12. OGkilla
    Mar 4, 2005
    It's gangsta.
  13. MattB.
    Mar 7, 2005
    This game is the best boxing game ever. Much better than last year's game and Eugenio, no more button mashing, time to fight like a real man.
  14. BobbyR.
    Mar 9, 2005
    The question is why wouldnt you give a ten. Good graphics, total puch control, great game speed and legends you dream of fighting, what more can you ask for in a boxing game. The loading takes a little bit but that is what you get with so many good thing in the game. We need the old school critics to evaluate games. Some of you new school critics have forgotten on what gaming is about.The question is why wouldnt you give a ten. Good graphics, total puch control, great game speed and legends you dream of fighting, what more can you ask for in a boxing game. The loading takes a little bit but that is what you get with so many good thing in the game. We need the old school critics to evaluate games. Some of you new school critics have forgotten on what gaming is about. Hey, if you wannt I will work for free to give a better criticism of these games. Thanks, Bobby. Expand
  15. MustafaC.
    Apr 23, 2005
    I think this game is excellently designed by ea sports.
  16. CarlS.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Haymaker is devestating. this game is a knockout. the undisputed champ of all sports and fighting games.
  17. PaulW.
    Mar 22, 2005
    I love this game. The commentary is much better than last time. Ricky Hatton is on the front cover, which as per the EA Sports curse means he will lose in 2005! Bad luck Ric!
  18. TuomasK.
    Jun 11, 2005
    Game is good but there is always room for improvement. Like there is now pre fight intorductions and you cannot knock your opponent out of the ring., and I mean straight into the floor. And why every knockdown is like that fighter collapses to his death? When you win by KO or TKO the opponent is still standing and crying that he didint win. Where is the logic for that? EA should use rag Game is good but there is always room for improvement. Like there is now pre fight intorductions and you cannot knock your opponent out of the ring., and I mean straight into the floor. And why every knockdown is like that fighter collapses to his death? When you win by KO or TKO the opponent is still standing and crying that he didint win. Where is the logic for that? EA should use rag doll knockdowns like this: If you knockdown your opponent for first few times, he shouldn't drop lifeless into ground. He would stumple or slip or just crawl not fall like a corpse. Other than that the game is great with good control and lasting career mode. I really hope next year corrects those little, but IMPORTANT things. Expand
  19. Dec 30, 2010
    Brilliant game. It's awesome at 2 player, I like the career mode option as well. The best sports game apart from FIFA.

#51 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. Game Informer
    Another nice addition is the "woozy" camera angles that appear when you or an opponent is nearly knocked down. It's a small touch, but a very dramatic one. [March 2005, p.115]
    Imagine last year's innovative gameplay system multiplied by two. Sure the Haymakers need some work, but the clenching, enhanced AI, cutman mini-game, and other additions make up for it.
    The most striking change is in the innovative control scheme--where you use the right analog stick to throw jabs, hooks, and uppercuts--which has now been slightly altered to enable you to fight more like a professional pug in the ring.