• Publisher: 2K Games
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
  • Also On: PC
6.6

1. Jun 21, 2012
    Not bad. I ,personally, am a Ford fan, so there would be no reason for me to dislike it. People who don't like this game aren't Ford fans, but the ones that do like it are. It's not a terrible game, it's actually pretty fun when you start playing it. I could see how some people may not like it because it's similar tor Ford Racing 2, but other than that, it's really not that bad of a game.Not bad. I ,personally, am a Ford fan, so there would be no reason for me to dislike it. People who don't like this game aren't Ford fans, but the ones that do like it are. It's not a terrible game, it's actually pretty fun when you start playing it. I could see how some people may not like it because it's similar tor Ford Racing 2, but other than that, it's really not that bad of a game. So let an 8 be it. Expand

1. No sense of competitive racing, no sense of control and an almost total lack of emotional connection between you, the car and the road.
    If you’ve played "Ford Racing 2" then you have essentially played Ford Racing 3. The games are practically the same except with a few new cars and some different modes. This is extremely disappointing and the game should be so much better. There is nothing in Ford Racing 3 that we haven’t seen elsewhere done much better.
    Blech. Ford Racing 3 is not a travesty, but it's not any good either. The best thing that can be said about it is it's filled with 55 Fords. And if you like Fords? well, they're here for you.