Freestyle Metal X PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jun 27, 2003
8.3

1. Idon'tKnow
    Oct 10, 2003
    It's insane. This is the best dirtbike game avilible. It combines an Atv off road Fury feel with dirtbikes. I have been waiting so long for a game like this. Now i have 1. Now all need is an M16 and i can complete my regimen and arsenal to rule the world.
  2. Kenh.
    Oct 10, 2003
    I don't know what all these critics are talking about, this game is kickass. The soundtrack is awesome, there's posters of girls, all in all, this game kicks ass. Everything but it was kind of hard.
  3. A.S.Wipe
    Oct 4, 2003
    It was pretty badass, there's a good soundtrack, and awesome hangtime moves, but like downhill domination, it just kind of gets repetitive.
  4. WarrenS.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Wkd best ever pistol whipz all oter moter bike games.
  5. Aug 30, 2014
    This is a funny kick-ass metal dirtbike game. You can create your own arenas do awesome tricks and do my personal event hill climbs. There are plenty of different characters and bikes for you to customize and make your own. The campaign is long and there are plenty of game modes. The cons of the game are some bugs spontaneous spastic controls and occasional freezing. Crashing into thingsThis is a funny kick-ass metal dirtbike game. You can create your own arenas do awesome tricks and do my personal event hill climbs. There are plenty of different characters and bikes for you to customize and make your own. The campaign is long and there are plenty of game modes. The cons of the game are some bugs spontaneous spastic controls and occasional freezing. Crashing into things in this game is also more fun then admitted I think. Expand

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Although none of us may have asked for it, this game does offer a reasonably fun time... It's the kind of game they invented the rental for. [Aug 2003, p.99]
  2. The game itself, while not deep, does allow a pretty solid amount of playing time to accomplish all the goals on the expansive levels.
  3. Game Informer