Giants: Citizen Kabuto PlayStation 2

6.9

1. Jul 21, 2011
    So over-rated. Its rather bland and uninspired with some "alright" attempts at mostly british humor. The game play is actually worse than MDK- which is just odd. Otherwise I recall a lot of people thought it was revolutionary for its visuals and not necessarily because it was a good game. Maybe decent, but otherwise quite boring once you play it for an hour or so.
  2. SahilB.
    Nov 3, 2004
    This game rules um though how do u get to the cheat menu on ps2 i dont know how soeone please tell me:)
  3. HiganK.
    Mar 12, 2003
    This game blows.
  4. Jul 21, 2011

1. What could have been in the top ten games of the year has been brought down by dropping frame rates, repetitive gameplay, and agonizing load times.
  2. We need more humor in our gaming diet, and "Citizen Kabuto" delivers that sandwiched between a tasty dose of shooting excitement and the condiments of an acceptable (but not perfect) PC to PS2 port.
  3. What separates Giants from other games is that there are so many things to do - but you have to have some backbone to stick with it.