Gitaroo Man PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Koei
  • Release Date: Feb 19, 2002
8.7

1. Dec 13, 2012
    Not a bad game. Lots of variety in the music styles, but I believe this is it's weakness. While the songs are good, you will either love them or hate them. Personally I only really like a few of the songs, but the one that I did like were awesome the other, just felt more like a chore. The difficulty can be a bit brutal at times, but in no way impossible, so this does give it loads ofNot a bad game. Lots of variety in the music styles, but I believe this is it's weakness. While the songs are good, you will either love them or hate them. Personally I only really like a few of the songs, but the one that I did like were awesome the other, just felt more like a chore. The difficulty can be a bit brutal at times, but in no way impossible, so this does give it loads of replay value for perfectionists. Overall: An OK game with loads of character. Either you like it, or you don't. It's not for everyone. Expand

#80 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#97 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Arguably the most original and inventive rhythm game since the advent of "Dance Dance Revolution" or the original "Parappa the Rapper," and it's easily one of the best rhythm games for the PlayStation 2.
  2. A refreshing sip of musical ambrosia.
  3. For the most part this is a fairly solid example of the genre, although positioning the cone can feel somewhat erratic thanks to the slightly jerky controls.