• Publisher: 3DO
  • Release Date: Jan 21, 2002
3.8

1. Mar 10, 2013
    I can think of very video games that have made me laugh, completely unintentionally of course, as much as GoDai: Elemental force. Supposedly a third person action game GoDai gets virtually everything wrong. The fighting mechanics are ridiculous (It’s possible to make a great deal of progress by simply doing a slow motion roly-poly over and over again!), the graphics are barely PSone standard and the enemies only seem to know about three phrases that they choose to repeat every ten seconds.

It will likely provide you with a good twenty minutes of comedy gold but you won’t bother putting it back in your console again after that.

1. Godai sucks in ways that mankind was never intended to know, and exposure to its sheer awfulness will leave deep emotional scars that may never completely heal, even with years of intensive therapy. Stay away. Stay far away.
  2. This game should be avoided by all means. A complete game engine overhaul is much needed, along with a graphics engine rework, better and less repetitious dialogue.
    Like everybody in the office has said to me at one point while I was playing Godai, "I wish this game would Go Die!"