Grand Theft Auto III PlayStation 2

8.5

1. SquirtB.
    Nov 6, 2004
    Dyam.This Game Is F-ed Up Good.Although Having To Feed The Character Every Once In A While Is Quite Annoying,But Overall Its Good.Story Line Is Great.Graphics Are Neutral.Met Up To My Expectations.But They Really Have To Do Something About Those Ugly Characters Of Theirs.Well,Basically.This Game Is Definitely Worth Playing.
  2. MarkusL.
    Dec 13, 2004
    Great Game. A big upgrade from GTA 2. Its the first game I could beat on my own. Its a must have.
  3. AndrewD.
    Oct 9, 2004
    Doesn't get 10 from me because it gets a bit repetitive (kill that guy, run from cops,etc...) and I think that the fisrt island gets boring after being stuck on the same mission on shoreside vale for 1 month.
  4. JustinM.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Big game, lots of replay value, a must have.
  5. JordanT.
    Jun 1, 2005
    This game is pretty easy. I beat the game 3 times. But low difficulty games doesn't give much exitement. But think about. You won't have to cus with stress and anger.
  6. ryane.
    Sep 2, 2005
    Fun game.
  7. JennyW.
    Mar 22, 2006
    It's fun cause you can't spell slaughter with out laughter!
  8. JoshV.
    Apr 9, 2006
    1st of all i read some of the ratings for this game and i was suprised. this game set a standard for gaming and you cant get mad if you was broke and couldnt get the game when it first came out and got it like a year ago when vice city and and san andreas came out. if you get it that late you shouldnt expect it to be the best game in the world. you should probably get it just to see what 1st of all i read some of the ratings for this game and i was suprised. this game set a standard for gaming and you cant get mad if you was broke and couldnt get the game when it first came out and got it like a year ago when vice city and and san andreas came out. if you get it that late you shouldnt expect it to be the best game in the world. you should probably get it just to see what the storyline is so you wont get confused in san andreas. if you just want a good game just get san andreas.Peace Expand
  9. CharlieG.
    Jun 6, 2006
    I beg you, if you have played Vice City and/or San Andreas do not play this game because you will think less of it, although it is a masterpiece.
  10. AkeemG.
    Apr 3, 2007
    Out of all the grand theft auto games that have been made this one has the best atmosphere. Staunton, Portland, and Shoreside Vale are still the best places to be out of all of the grand theft auto games.Another couple of things that makes this the best grand theft auto is the fast paced action that goes on when you decide to go beserk on the cops.The cops in this game are more ruthless Out of all the grand theft auto games that have been made this one has the best atmosphere. Staunton, Portland, and Shoreside Vale are still the best places to be out of all of the grand theft auto games.Another couple of things that makes this the best grand theft auto is the fast paced action that goes on when you decide to go beserk on the cops.The cops in this game are more ruthless than any other cops in any other grand theft auto game, hearing them yell stuff like GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!! at you all the time really makes you excited.Plain and simply said,this is the most fun grand theft auto game around,I just wish that there wre some hunter helicopters and army Jets to fly though. Expand
  11. JohnnyV
    Jun 24, 2009
    a masterpiece. endless replay value, a great story, amazing audio, nice graphics, and a lot of style.
  12. DesmondLo
    Jun 27, 2009
    Most best action-adventure in Sixth generation era. I don't care about controversy.
  13. AaronJ.
    Dec 12, 2001
    This game has everything. Reminds me of the Die Hard trilogy.
  14. Justin
    Dec 20, 2001
    This game is awesome! Great hookers.
  15. SamuL.
    Oct 31, 2001
    Can't give 10 because there's always a place for improvement. Most perfect game I've ever played.
  16. MikeK.
    Jan 1, 2002
    This game makes me pitch a tent.
  17. ChrisO'D.
    Jan 12, 2002
    I think this is the best game available on the video game market right now!!! I mean there is so much to do it's unreal!!! You can be a nice guy and not kill anyone or you can be like me and have your bodycount jus topping a thousand!!! This game is a definite must have!!!
  18. MarkD.
    Jan 22, 2002
    The Best Video Game I've ever played by far. Through Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Game Cube, Playstation , and P2... Nothing compares to it. This is the coolest dam game around. Anyone who gives it bad reviews is to much of a fruit cake to realize otherwise. Down with Next Gen Magazine, who gave it a shitty review. Probably had two losers review it. AGAIN THE COOLEST. CRAZIEST. The Best Video Game I've ever played by far. Through Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Game Cube, Playstation , and P2... Nothing compares to it. This is the coolest dam game around. Anyone who gives it bad reviews is to much of a fruit cake to realize otherwise. Down with Next Gen Magazine, who gave it a shitty review. Probably had two losers review it. AGAIN THE COOLEST. CRAZIEST. BEST GAME OUT THERE TODAY! Expand
  19. DavidW.
    Jan 28, 2002
    This is the single most pure gaming experience available, you can do almost any thing you want in a large expansive city, you can "get away with murder" or you can climb in a tank an go on a low speed but highly amusing chase around a city with all sorts still going on around. Such as pimpers pimpin hustlers hustlin and hookers er... Hoakin? anyway put simply GTA3 = BEST GAME EVER.
  20. DanielD.
    Jan 4, 2002
    Excellent. Denny D. hasn't got a clue. Very Funny.
  21. DallasD.
    Jan 5, 2002
    Game is unbelievable!!! Worth every penny. Graphics and sound are of high quality. This games is exciting and very realistic. One of the nicest things about this game is when the user is busted by the police or Wasted (killed), you do not lose you missions that were prior accomplished, only your weapons. One of the better games I have come accross in a very long time.
  22. Alan
    Oct 8, 2002
    The best game ever made!!!!! Waiting for the next one to come out!!!
  23. SuperDude
    Feb 11, 2002
    It is a really great game, it's just that I can't seem to wanna play it more and more. When I get killed or busted I just feel like quiting.
  24. Gary
    Feb 12, 2002
    Just so cool game, period.
  25. PhillipR.
    Feb 15, 2002
    This game is just Brilliant. Cannot stop playing it.
  26. BenK.
    Feb 18, 2002
    Bugger me sideways!! This game kicks arse.
  27. B-Murder
    Feb 22, 2002
    Jonas W. is a complete moron to think this game is dull. This is by far the best game for action and replay value. Short of going outside and killing people yourself, Rockstar Games has pulled this one off perfectly!
  28. BradL.
    Feb 22, 2002
    This is the greatest game ever, I play it until my eyes get strained and boggy, then take a 10 minute break!
  29. TylerW.
    Feb 24, 2002
    HOLY CRAP!!!
  30. PsychoMantis
    Mar 11, 2002
    A greeeaaat game, lotsa replay value in this title, very nice "radio stations" you can select while in a vehicle, one minor gripe though, the graphics could be better, but considering the scale and fun of this title it's very easily forgiven A+!!!!
  31. PhilW.
    Mar 1, 2002
    I think it's just endless fun which doesn't lack anything.
  32. BrookU.
    Mar 4, 2002
    I'm speechless. This game is amazing.
  33. DaveE.
    Apr 11, 2002
    This is a totally amazing game. The missions vary widely and never get boring, and almost all of them have multiple solutions. This game loses points for a slightly 'floaty' physics engine, and a nearly unusable targeting system. Despite these drawbacks, this title is a must-buy for any PS2 owner.
  34. JonD.
    Apr 16, 2002
    This game is the best in the world. I like running over the person's car you just stole.
  35. IanWendt
    Apr 3, 2002
    this is the best game for playstation 2. Why? Cuz you get to pick up sluts and fuck their brains out. Yes yes i know im a nymphomaniac, but what straight guy isnt? The best part is using the cheat that lets you be a slut and then pick up a slut so they can have lesbo sex!!! Awesome isnt it?
  36. Jimbob
    Jun 10, 2002
    The best game ever, although when I took to a pimp on the side of the road with my baseball bat, he didn't drop money like in the game.
  37. CrisC.
    Jun 21, 2002
    Suppa. Naturally Suppa!
  38. EstebanB.
    Jun 2, 2002
    One of the best games created, since who knows what.
  39. Steve
    Jun 2, 2002
    Do yourself a favor -- if you don't own this game, go buy it. Trust me, you will NOT regret it. Has to be one of the best all time games
  40. SimonO.
    Jun 22, 2002
    This is the best game in the world to ps2, I played it in a store for free and now I have the game at home. It is just addictive!!
  41. JasonL.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Hey gamemakers, if you produce games like this you will make a lot of money, it is that simple. PLEASE don't change the sequel too much.
  42. UmbertoM.
    Jul 25, 2002
    There is only one thing to say about this game... awesome. The sense of freedom that it gives you cannot be described. GTA III and Medal of Honor Frontline must be owned by anyone. Frankly it's quite impossible to reach their greatness.
  43. J.Lowell
    Jul 8, 2002
    THIS GAME ROCKS! I can't wait for the next one!!!!!! buy this game.
  44. ConsuelaS.
    Mar 11, 2003
    Grand Theft Auto 3 is the best game ever envented. I am really hooked on the game when I play it. My cousin always yells at me for staying on it too long and but I end up having to get of off the game because my cousin ends up beating me up. Thankyou for taking the time to read my comments,
  45. DarylR.
    Mar 7, 2003
    This game was the greatest game ever with GTA Vice City!!!!!!!
  46. DonnyF.
    Aug 8, 2003
    This game is awesome for those who say it sucks YOU SUCK!!!!!!
  47. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    This is definitely a great game, but when it comes to the story, just like the other GTA's, it's not to addctive. All in all, the gam is good, but it needs more color. Comparing it to the new GTA's, Vice City, as well as San Andreas, it doesn't even make a 6.5.
  48. AndrewJ.
    Jan 31, 2004
    A lot of fun.
  49. PIRANHAg.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Rockstar guys I LUV YOU. Simply Perfect.
  50. JasonB.
    Nov 16, 2005
    The criminal underworld backdrop is always fun to have as a storyline, but the gameplay of GTA 3 is fun with or without it.
  51. MarkG.
    Jan 21, 2005
    A classic title that should be in every gamer's collection. Its success is evident in the endless clones and comparisons that continue even today. Replayability well beyond hundreds of hours.
  52. MikelR.
    Jun 4, 2005
    How could you not like it?
  53. PhilipP.
    Jan 24, 2007
    The reason I give a ten is not because its the best game out because it isn't but because I really thing this game changed the revolution of the gaming world it was amazing and still is 10/10.
  54. JesusC.
    Oct 9, 2007
    It's a decent game, but it's also a little stale a little more than 4 hours in.
  55. JohnS.
    Feb 24, 2007
    This game is pretty good, but not perfect. Good use of open-endedness though. Cool Am Ivan, there is no Boggsville. Theres a ghost area that was used for the opening act of GTA 3, but it isnt solid and can be gotten there by dodo going north of shorside vale. There is no blacksmith and no swords and no boss battle there. Don't believe this liar. And the game doesn't suck, either.
  56. Kewlkat
    Aug 22, 2007
    "Beyond the initial draw of 'something unexpected' and the occasional recurrence of a shamefully base desire to clumsily, chaotically, and downright ridiculously murder heaps of random clones wandering the drab streets of Liberty City, I can think of nothing worthy of praise in this over-inflated piece of trash." If you understood a single word I quoted above, than this game is"Beyond the initial draw of 'something unexpected' and the occasional recurrence of a shamefully base desire to clumsily, chaotically, and downright ridiculously murder heaps of random clones wandering the drab streets of Liberty City, I can think of nothing worthy of praise in this over-inflated piece of trash." If you understood a single word I quoted above, than this game is too much fun for you. Sorry. :( Expand
  57. SteveS
    Feb 26, 2008
    The fact is, GTA III is the video game equivalent of Nirvana's Nevermind. This is the one that broke the mold and changed the entire industry. Love it or hate it, you have to appreciate the fact that GTA III is just as important as Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Pac-Man or Space Invaders.
  58. MatthewC.
    Apr 26, 2008
    I'm only 10 but i like all GTA games and this is the first GTA game i ever played and it's awesome!!!! I'm getting a PSP and GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories for my birth day which is in less than 2 weeks. This is a Must have game!!!
  59. Lod
    Nov 4, 2001
    From the moment I started playing this game, I couldn't stop! It's an amazing experience, and I would suggest it to everyone with a PS2. In my opinion, GTA3 already has a place with the greatest games of all time.
  60. AliceL.
    Dec 17, 2001
    I don't care what other people say, there is absolutely nothing in this game I could possibly think that can be improved. The game life alone made me give this a ten, not including graphics, story line, cars, weapons, etc. etc. This game is awesome!
  61. ShavarM.
    Dec 21, 2001
    This is the bomb of 2001/2002.
  62. ChrisC.
    Dec 23, 2001
    Off the chain!!! Music from "Scarface," Mafia terms all the good sh*t! The ultimate gangsta game!
  63. ajhounshell
    Dec 27, 2001
    this game is fucking sweet pete m said the driving graphics sucked well fuck u the graphics are off the hook how good do u want a fucking game its not allways gonna be perfect. well this site is sweet too.p.s gggggggtttttttttaaaaaaaaa 33333 rocksssssssss bye.ps2 fuck ps2 two next year because next year theres going to be ps 3 and its upgraded like 10 times better. so se ya
    ps 1 more time
    ps 1 more time im a male im si ngle 13 any girls that are hot email me and put as subject hi boy my email is aj6996@hotmail.com bye.
  64. RoyL.
    Dec 27, 2001
    GTA 3 is a masterpiece. Just f... awesome.
  65. RiccardoF.
    Dec 27, 2001
    What can I say? Bellissimo!!! Fantastico!!! The Best! Please give us a sequel soon! Pete and Denny, come on! Just say the truth! CAPISCI A ME!
  66. RobJ.
    Dec 3, 2001
    This game is the best - if u like Crazy Taxi, any shooting game or any driving game this game has it all. If u haven?t played it, u haven't lived.
  67. TerryJ.
    Oct 26, 2001
    This game has great screen play, perfect animation...a must have!
  68. PatrickM.
    Oct 26, 2001
    I didn't care for GTA 1 or 2, so my expectations were a bit low going into GTA 3 -- was I ever in for a pleasant surprise! GTA 3 is HUGELY entertaining. The graphics slow down every now and then, and there is a lot of hardcore mature content (violence and sexual innuendo), but the gameplay is so incredibly good you soon forget you're playing a game at all -- totally immersive I didn't care for GTA 1 or 2, so my expectations were a bit low going into GTA 3 -- was I ever in for a pleasant surprise! GTA 3 is HUGELY entertaining. The graphics slow down every now and then, and there is a lot of hardcore mature content (violence and sexual innuendo), but the gameplay is so incredibly good you soon forget you're playing a game at all -- totally immersive and a must-own for any PS2 owner! Expand
  69. SeanC.
    Oct 27, 2001
    A great game which is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Frustrating at points, though.
  70. DarienA.
    Oct 29, 2001
    At the top of it's game.
  71. ShaunH.
    Nov 26, 2002
    This game is definitely the best i've ever played. I'd really appreciate more info. on the 4th city if its boggeville or boggsville i have heard many rumors about it and would like to know if it really exists. I've also heard of another person to work for and that he gives u 7 more missions i've heard his name is Darkal anyone know about him?
  72. Wowww
    Jan 13, 2002
    Two words: BAD. ASS.
    Jan 23, 2002
    Pissed? Pump some bitch fulla lead! And you don't have to go to jail either. GTA3 is the answer. Stop beating that pillow! GTA3 is the ultimate stress reliever. If this game existed since the beginning of time there would be no crime! Extremely satisfying. The one game that everyone should own and you can NEVER get bored of. I give this game 11!
  74. AaronB.
    Jan 28, 2002
    I haven't even played the game yet, but still it is a masterpiece.
  75. AliciaR.
    I cannot stop playing!
  76. Chris(TheJACK)
    Jan 29, 2002
    This game rules and the guy who rated it in next gen should be fired and learn what games are all about. This has cutting edge graphics and a full graphically interfaceable city! What other game has that?! ANSWER ME Mr. I'm from next gen. gaming magazine and I don't know what games are all about because I've never PLAYED THEM! No other game has that. That's the answer. This game rules and the guy who rated it in next gen should be fired and learn what games are all about. This has cutting edge graphics and a full graphically interfaceable city! What other game has that?! ANSWER ME Mr. I'm from next gen. gaming magazine and I don't know what games are all about because I've never PLAYED THEM! No other game has that. That's the answer. What are you playing virtual reality games that link to your nerve cords?! That's the only step forward from here! Absolute must buy it's the reason I bought PS2!! Expand
  77. JonH.
    Feb 21, 2002
    The best stress reliever I've seen lately.
  78. H.H.Lee
    Mar 22, 2002
    Sure, this game ain't as pretty as other 'next-gen' titles, but anyone who has the brains to take gameplay into consideration, will definitely deem this game as one of the finest games ever made.
  79. MikeyC.
    Jul 16, 2002
    Best game ever!
  82. BrandonH.
    Aug 11, 2002
    I have no freakin clue what cool am ivan is talking about. Since when is there a town in gta3 called boggsville, and since when does gta3 have battles in it? I'm pretty sure hes talking about godai: elemental force. Well, this game is great! It is a bit hard at times, but manageable. One thing i would like better in gta vice city is in car views, helicopters that stay in air longer I have no freakin clue what cool am ivan is talking about. Since when is there a town in gta3 called boggsville, and since when does gta3 have battles in it? I'm pretty sure hes talking about godai: elemental force. Well, this game is great! It is a bit hard at times, but manageable. One thing i would like better in gta vice city is in car views, helicopters that stay in air longer than 5 seconds, and better graphics. It would also be cool to go in bulidings. A better ending would be awesome too! Collapse
  83. KevinW.
    Jun 23, 2003
    I love this movie. Its awesome.
  84. KevinS.
    Mar 13, 2004
    I love this game because it is fun and it's always somethin' to do.
  85. SeanB.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Dark, intriguing, addicting. Nice to play when youre having a bad day. Story is probably the best on any platform for any game ever in eternity- even though I thought it ended kind of abruptly.
  86. Shills
    Dec 26, 2001
    Everything you could have ever dreamed in a game - realism is unbelievable. A shame the attitude of people like Denny D. hinder games such as these being released.
  87. CoreyR.
    Dec 28, 2001
    This is one of the few games that is fun to watch other people play.
  88. WesG.
    Dec 29, 2001
    The Best game I have played yet! I have yet to play a game that conducts as much fun as this title. BUY THIS GAME! That's all there is to it. I would like to pat Rockstar and the other designers of this title on the back. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS/GIRLS!!!
  89. MatthieuR.
    Dec 16, 2004
    The greatest videogame ever made.
  90. TimG
    Dec 23, 2007
    Who cares about the controversy?!?!?! Get to grips DASHEL J its a game and probably the bet I've ever played on so stop whining!!!
  91. Oct 3, 2010
    The game that transformed the genre and the industry~ I remember staying at a friends place, me and a few others taking turns to play this game I could never forget how much fun this game has brought me over time and how long it stayed relevant and fun.
  92. Jun 12, 2013
    As a game Grand Theft Auto III certainly has its flaws’, including fairly poor controls as well as some horrendous difficulty spikes. Very few games however claim to be as influential on video game design to the point where, more than a decade after its release, games are still imitating its formula.
  93. Sep 20, 2013
    GTA III is the 3rd installment in the GTA series. The game remains one of the most contrevisial games ever, the game is violent and cool, the story is the best thing about the game and the gameplay now isn't that unique and the graphics is what everybody is about but this game came out in 2001 and those were the best graphics for those years. GTA III is an amazing game and it's incrediblyGTA III is the 3rd installment in the GTA series. The game remains one of the most contrevisial games ever, the game is violent and cool, the story is the best thing about the game and the gameplay now isn't that unique and the graphics is what everybody is about but this game came out in 2001 and those were the best graphics for those years. GTA III is an amazing game and it's incredibly alot and I mean alot of fun. 10/10 Expand
  94. Apr 16, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, one of the greatest video game accomplishments in history. It single-handedly invented the sandbox genre, and it's my favorite video game of all time. It gets nearly everything it tries to do right, and in doing so, made history. The open ended gameplay is always fun, but that's what most people focus on, but who could blame them? Before GTA III,Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, one of the greatest video game accomplishments in history. It single-handedly invented the sandbox genre, and it's my favorite video game of all time. It gets nearly everything it tries to do right, and in doing so, made history. The open ended gameplay is always fun, but that's what most people focus on, but who could blame them? Before GTA III, gamers had never played anything like this before. However, there is a story here revolving around structured missions that shouldn't be missed. GTA III combines action/adventure and driving games flawlessly. With its respectable amount of vehicle and weapon choices, alongside the size of the map and the progressively tougher story missions, this is an extremely varied game that will almost sate anyone's appetite for a lengthy adventure to sink their teeth into. The story itself is, admittedly, nothing special, but with the sheer size of this game (for its time), to even incorporate a flowing narrative is, without a doubt, something to marvel. That's basically how I saw this game when it was released; something I was absolutely in awe at. The controls are spot on for driving, walking around, punching random pedestrians, etc., but the targeting system for aiming weapons will leave a bad taste with some gamers. Does that make it bad? No. Once you learn how to use it (along with conserving health and armor) you can get through any mission with minimal trouble. Any reviewer who could possibly label this masterpiece as a bad game simply has no business reviewing video games. That Sleeping Dogs, Crackdown, Infamous games you've been playing? All of those owe GTA III, big time. This game is the blueprint for sandbox games, and a damn fine model to go from, at that. Even games like the Tony Hawk franchise took note of the open world design in later entries, and it's hard to say that GTA III didn't have a hand in inspiring any of the games I've mentioned above. It's simply a monumental title that must be played by anyone who's mature enough to handle its visceral, gritty violence. I'll be the first to admit that it's not perfect, but it's so, so close to it, and is easily my favorite game in the GTA series. I'd even dare say that if you give this game a bad review, you had no business playing video games in general. GTA III has so much great going for it, you'll easily overlook the bad if you simply just take the time to get used to it. Which sadly, a minority of people won't. Their loss. 10/10. Expand
  95. Jan 1, 2014
    Grand Theft Auto 3 was a huge leap forward for videogame history as it featured one of the first fully 3D open world environments and a good story mode.
  96. Mar 16, 2013
    Cool am Ivan is 0% right. GTA III is the best PlayStation 2 game ever so dont listen to um..."Cool" am Ivan. The story-line is breathtaking and has a awesome set of missions, including Toni Cipriani!
  97. Dec 27, 2013
    I sold my n 64 and 30 some odd games plus a ps1 and some more games to buy a PS2 and GTA 3. It was worth it. I Love how revolutionary this game was. I brought open real worlds gaming to the millennium. Boy gaming wise this started will an earthquake that shocked the gaming industry. One of the most innovative titles i have ever had the grace to play. Plus the main character does not haveI sold my n 64 and 30 some odd games plus a ps1 and some more games to buy a PS2 and GTA 3. It was worth it. I Love how revolutionary this game was. I brought open real worlds gaming to the millennium. Boy gaming wise this started will an earthquake that shocked the gaming industry. One of the most innovative titles i have ever had the grace to play. Plus the main character does not have an annoying voice nor does he say cheesy cliches. Expand
  98. Sep 28, 2013
    The second game after MGS 2 that started the 3D era. Playing this game really see how crime really dangerous is, so kids learn not to copy these actions or you might end up in jail. The game is exciting,
    good to kill civilians and things to do are superb. Classic.
  99. Sep 25, 2013
    EN: Grand Theft Auto III isn't just a superb game, he's also the most influential and revolutionary title of its generation and was able to become the ground zero of modern third-person gaming.

PT-BR: Grand Theft Auto III não só um jogo soberbo, ele também o título mais influente e revolucionário de sua geração e foi capaz de se tornar o marco zero dos jogos modernos em terceira pessra pessoa
  100. Sep 29, 2013
    Si bien para mí "Grand Theft Auto" empezó en Vice City, "Grand Theft Auto III" es legendario y digno de cualquier espectador que siga disfrutando de una de mis consolas favoritas: la legendaria PlayStation 2, y ¿Por qué es mi favorita? Porque juegos como "Gand Theft Auto III" se presentaron para esta increíble consola. Impresionante lo que se es capaz de hacer en este mapa y me acuerdoSi bien para mí "Grand Theft Auto" empezó en Vice City, "Grand Theft Auto III" es legendario y digno de cualquier espectador que siga disfrutando de una de mis consolas favoritas: la legendaria PlayStation 2, y ¿Por qué es mi favorita? Porque juegos como "Gand Theft Auto III" se presentaron para esta increíble consola. Impresionante lo que se es capaz de hacer en este mapa y me acuerdo hace mucho tiempo la primera vez que lo jugué casi estaba por llorar porque directamente era hermoso lo que pasaba por mis ojos. "Grand Theft Auto" manda. Expand

#3 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. The end-all, be-all of console action games. Period...For me GTA3 is the best action game I have ever played on a console system and I highly recommend it to adults (the intended audience of this game) who know the difference between good and evil.
  2. An insanely deep game that offers a lot to do outside of the 70+ missions. If you understand that it's just a game and that these selfsame actions are not healthy in the real world, you'll enjoy a well-developed world disguised as a deviously fun game.
  3. Next Generation Magazine
    Adding to the frustration is the fact that your targeting system is practically useless, and the vehicle physics model is annoyingly floaty. [Jan 2002, p.78]