9.0

1. LordVader
    Oct 28, 2004
    Awesome game, this is easily the best of the GTA games, excellent graphic and fantastic playability but what's with trashing the Xbox? The game is coming to that console as well so what's the big deal? I think some people need to grow up abit.
  2. SidE.
    Nov 1, 2004
    The best game there is out! i cant wait to see what rockstar can conjure up next. Right when you think it can get any better they suprise us again. congratulations its another victory for rockstar!!!!
  3. Bolo
    Dec 5, 2004
    This game is really fun... u can swim !
  4. Kevin
    Oct 26, 2004
    Excellent! The best game in the series and the main character is finally cool unlike Tommy.
  5. Carl
    Oct 30, 2004
    GTA San Andreas is the best GTA I've ever played and i played all GTAs except GTA london and the new feature like fat stamina and muscle are very cool and finally u can SWIM this is the coolest new feature in GTA San Andreas i think.
  6. Carl
    Oct 30, 2004
  7. SabinoS.
    Jan 29, 2005
    I like this game beacuse i like killing.
  8. CurtisS.
    Feb 19, 2005
    GTA san andreas is the BEST game in tha world. It is so realistic to the real freakin world!!! I rate it 10!
  9. PaulC.
    Feb 6, 2005
    WOW!
  10. AlexS.
    Feb 9, 2005
    Very great game.....it was everything I expected.
  11. JJJames
    Mar 3, 2005
    The best game ever.
  12. VincentV.
    May 5, 2005
    The best game ever made...until the sequel.
  13. Dante
    Jun 1, 2005
    This is actually the first gta i played - i just wanted to see what all the hype was about - i AM a gamer - perhaps old school - buts thats what make gta:sa all the more impressive. its a classic game and no amount of review copy would do it just - there just arent enough adjectives to mtch the depth of gameplay in the this awsome entertainment package. if you have any type of gamingThis is actually the first gta i played - i just wanted to see what all the hype was about - i AM a gamer - perhaps old school - buts thats what make gta:sa all the more impressive. its a classic game and no amount of review copy would do it just - there just arent enough adjectives to mtch the depth of gameplay in the this awsome entertainment package. if you have any type of gaming console that would support this game - get gta:sa and you will own a defining game of our time - how can a game with such mediocre graphics dominate the PS2? simple - its an incredible game - everything to do and forever to do it. a masterpiece. Expand
  14. JackD.
    Jul 6, 2005
    This was the best game I ever played!
  15. AlexanderH.
    Jul 20, 2006
    I think this is one of the most brilliantly precieved games ever thought of, and one of the best games I have ever played. DOT. There is absolutly no way you can not love, or at least, like, the abiltiy to chooose and do whatever you please whenever you want., including the missions. GTA:Vice City was good. GTA3 was great. (yeah, I thought GTA3 was better than Vice City) This game is I think this is one of the most brilliantly precieved games ever thought of, and one of the best games I have ever played. DOT. There is absolutly no way you can not love, or at least, like, the abiltiy to chooose and do whatever you please whenever you want., including the missions. GTA:Vice City was good. GTA3 was great. (yeah, I thought GTA3 was better than Vice City) This game is unbelievable on all levels. And you have to admit, there is a little control freak in all of us! Collapse
  16. JamesD.
    Jan 28, 2010
    If San Andreas has made one thing clear, it is that the GTA experience can be enormous. The locations, the characters, the variety, it all makes for a game which is so awe inspiring and entertaining that putting it down is extremely difficult. I can't believe the arrogance of some of these user critics and the NY times. What on earth are you guys saying, are you trying to diss a game If San Andreas has made one thing clear, it is that the GTA experience can be enormous. The locations, the characters, the variety, it all makes for a game which is so awe inspiring and entertaining that putting it down is extremely difficult. I can't believe the arrogance of some of these user critics and the NY times. What on earth are you guys saying, are you trying to diss a game to try and be different from the popular view? Did the New York Times not receive their bribe? Truth and honest says to me that this game is completely defined with one of the best games I have ever played Expand
  17. MuratN.
    Nov 16, 2004
    Words can't describe how class this game is. Rockstar's done a great job. Looking foward to the next gta already!!
  18. JasonM.
    Nov 1, 2004
    IT ROCKS.
  19. KyleK.
    Nov 2, 2004
    WHAT THE! Im blown away at how there is so many things to do and it's long. This is way better than GTA 3 So what the hell are the metacritic people doin, 96 score c'mon its way better than gta 3 anyway u do ur stupid calculations but san andreas is the best. I know y u put GTA 3 so high because it was a new "revolution" in the GTA series. But again i say it's the best in WHAT THE! Im blown away at how there is so many things to do and it's long. This is way better than GTA 3 So what the hell are the metacritic people doin, 96 score c'mon its way better than gta 3 anyway u do ur stupid calculations but san andreas is the best. I know y u put GTA 3 so high because it was a new "revolution" in the GTA series. But again i say it's the best in its genre. Wicked game. Expand
  20. DanS.
    Nov 20, 2004
    This is the most amazing thing i have ever played. gta san andreas has set a standard for all rpgs and any game for that matter. san andreas has changed the whole video game world and lets you interact with almost anything you can think of.
  21. 64J.
    Nov 23, 2004
    Amazing...
  24. AaronT.
    Nov 23, 2004
    If only some of the movie sequels could evolve as well as the entire GTA series has. The most enjoyable gaming experience I have had since the original Mario Bros. on the NES.
  25. TJ
    Nov 3, 2004
    Who Ever Made This Game They Need To Make A Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 2
  26. BigBilly
    Nov 8, 2004
    It's the best game ever.
  27. KieranL.
    Nov 9, 2004
    Brilliant, gang warfare is too tedious and annoying when you are concentrating on the missions.
  28. JakeW.
    Dec 11, 2004
    Dude I play this game all the f...ing time!! I love the fact that you can have girlfriends and all that sh.t! It f...ing rules!!!
  29. RyanS.
    Dec 13, 2004
    This game is the bomb!!!!!!
  30. BertH.
    Oct 26, 2004
    No arguments needed....... The Game speaks well for itself. Can't imagine what games will be like in 20 or even 10 years from now.

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.