8.7

1. Idi
    Apr 8, 2003
    I spend really beautifull christmas with this game. =] And it is not said that you must kill everybody on your way. ;P
  2. Godigoy
    Nov 10, 2002
    I love this game even though its very hard!!!!!
  3. *Chris**Faz*
    Nov 11, 2002
    It has greatly improved since GTA 3 and has much better gameplay. Overall it's Fantastic.
  4. EricS.
    Oct 30, 2002
    This game has broken new ground in open-ended gameplay, in a series that had already broken a ton of it. If you haven't gone out and purchased this yet (assuming you can find a copy!), I have no idea what you're waiting for.
  5. Joe
    Dec 19, 2002
    When I first played this game, I was shocked in the detail of killing there is, cause I never had the pleasure of playing GTA 3. Vice City is by far the best game ever! Buy It.
  6. ShayneA.
    Jul 9, 2003
    Its the best especially with the smart ass comments and the pootang involved in the film studios.
  7. TaHawk
    Apr 13, 2003
    Clean game.
  8. MattK.
    Mar 8, 2003
    This is the best game ever.
  9. JeffH.
    Jan 14, 2003
    A solid, likeable game. The graphics are a liitle choppy and blury, and the blood looks fake, but other thatn that it's a fun game. It includes new features upgrading gta3. I would be really impressed if they came out with a multiplayer gta.
  10. CodyS.
    Jul 26, 2003
    This game is mind numbingly addictive and would be one of the games I would buy the ps2 for. the only thing that keeps it from getting a 10 is it is glitchy and the graphics aren't that great.
  11. DEATHSEEKER79
    Oct 29, 2002
    YEAAAH I GOT MINE AND WHAT. Much props to the people that hooked me up. tHANKS EB this game roks.
  12. LarryS.
    Nov 9, 2002
    GREAT game!! Better than GTAIII, This game ranks beter than a 10+++. MUST HAVE GAME for the GTA fan.
  13. RyanM.
    Nov 1, 2002
    From the first press of a button to the final frame of GTA: Vice City it's incredibly obvious of it's grandeur and success. But beyond that, it expands on everything GTAIII was to make a better game for everyone, the best game of the year.
  14. Munkee
    Nov 11, 2002
    I would give it 100 but u people wont let me this game is alot better then gta3 it has new features and everything like i said this is good.
  15. BrandonB.
    Nov 7, 2002
    I give this game a 10, but like CHris H. said, it does need to be harder. But other than that, this is a bad game!!!
  16. NickS.
    Feb 16, 2003
    For the kid who rated the game a 5 he must be pretty stupid if all he does is run around and kill ppl maybe he should actually play the game.
  17. Alon
    Jan 3, 2003
    This game is so freaking awesome! Flying helicopters is so awesome along with the ability to own buildings and businesses.
  18. DiabloStallion
    Apr 6, 2003
    If I could only play one game for the rest of my life this would be the one!!!!!!
  19. ChrisH.
    Nov 6, 2002
    I bet it in only 6 days they need to make it harder.
  20. RyanF.
    Apr 8, 2003
    If i could pick 1 game in the whole intire world it is this 1.
  21. JoshF.
    May 2, 2003
    That game rockes you can get the hoes in your car.
  22. JasonA.
    Awesome.
  23. TimoK.
    The best game ever!!!!!
  24. MartinA.
    Dec 27, 2002
    You suck Kevin B! This game rocks.
  25. BenN.
    May 16, 2003
    A proper game!
    It's awesome.
  27. Jeff
    Dec 16, 2002
    It's great, what more can i say?
  28. JackM.
    Mar 17, 2003
    THE BEST game i own. the graphics are brilliant and the swearing is hilirious. the radio is funny especially rusty browns ring doughnuts. basically the balls of a game.
  29. JasonP.
    Oct 30, 2002
    Dq Bomb!
  30. AdamL.
    Oct 29, 2002
    Best game ever. I thought GTA3 was the best, but after 9 straight hours with it. It has improved in every way.
  31. JordanM.
    Nov 26, 2002
    This is the best game.
  32. DtotheJ
    Oct 29, 2002
    Yes, it is what you were hoping for, yes it will blow you away, and yes you should get right now. Yes yes YES!
  33. HeatherP.
    Nov 3, 2002
    This is the best game I evered played in my hole life this is the best thank you for making it!!
  34. ChrisD.
    Great game.
  35. JoyH.
    Feb 15, 2003
    Great Game. Better Than GTA3.
  36. JacanP.
    May 15, 2003
    It is very fun to find out the many different buildings you can buy and the stripper club actually makes you money if you go to the part that you pay 3$ every game hour a hole bunch.
  37. EricP.
    Dec 27, 2002
    This Game is the best ever GTA series game yet! I just love using the Rhino Tank.....It kills anything it touches.
  38. ChrisO.
    Dec 15, 2002
    Other game makers need to learn from this game. this should be the steping stone to a hole new way we play games. Can't wait to see if they can get better.
  39. The8thDragon
    Jan 9, 2003
    The most grousome game that's been created---Brilliant.
  40. ZackO.
    Nov 1, 2002
    A great follow up to GTAIII, this game has everything.
  41. JoD.S
    Aug 18, 2003
    Unbelivable!! So many places to go so many things to reek havok on , raises the bar for every game I've played since , and to top it all off music you've actually heard before.
  42. YiannisA.
    Oct 29, 2002
    It's amazing that this game is acutally better than GTAIII. Buy it right now, don't wait another minute. RUN!
  43. TedG.
    Feb 23, 2003
    This is a sexy game it is hard but assome.
  44. WillyS.
    Dec 15, 2002
    It's da best.
  45. ZiggyStardust
    Oct 31, 2002
    Granted the graphics are barely improved over GTA3s, but it's just what everyone wanted. All new missions, great design, and slight gameplay improvements here and there.
  46. BamesBitch
    Aug 18, 2003
    Life is meaningless after completion........they say there will be a sequel but how far away is that?......(sigh)...
  47. Nchw
    Dec 28, 2002
    This is a game of exceptional quality. Apart from the loading times this would have to be one of the defest games i have ever played. Buy this game immediately or i will eat your children.
  48. RockStar
    Nov 16, 2002
    The excitment will shoot u down.
  49. MatthieuR.
    Nov 10, 2002
    Splendid improvement over the already fabulous GTA3. The only gripes I have are the clumsy control when on foot, some crappy camera angles, and a few annoyingly frustrating RC missions (bomb the Cubans anyone?).
  50. GaryY.
    Nov 12, 2002
    This game is the best Game ever ever ever made it is so so so better than GTA 3 I completed gta 3, it is to easy and gta vice city is rock hard.
  51. GregoryC.
    Dec 30, 2002
    I liked the game because off its colors, and violants. Verry good and great graffics too. I think it will bee my game off the yer (yeah, i have my own lists). This IS A GOOD GAME! Bye it now!
  52. KevinC.
    Feb 11, 2003
    This is the best game i have ever played and also the most realistic game. There is just 1 flaw in the game. Some people don't die once you run them over. But I still rate it 10. PEACE
  53. TomS.
    Nov 7, 2002
    Awsome game!! Great graphics.
  54. SianH.
    Nov 6, 2002
    This game is the best. It's a lot better than gta 3.
  55. JakeS.
    Feb 19, 2003
    The best ever how can you think its not. Sure the missions are short but they are exciting and hard but not impossible to beat. The huge detailed city, the girls, and bad dude attitude give this game an all time greatness.
  56. JonathanR.
    Dec 10, 2002
    This game is one of the best and most fun games I have ever played.
  57. SwedenS.
    Oct 31, 2002
    Gr8.
  58. MattR.
    Nov 3, 2002
    There goes all my free time, my social life, and everything else I needed to spend time on... This game is pure crack, and definitely improves on the original. I'd like to see tweaked controls and better graphics, but's it's brilliant as is.
  59. TimL.
    Nov 9, 2002
    The game is hard but it's more fun then playing GTA3.
  60. ShaneH.
    Nov 9, 2002
    F..k all u stupid ppl out there that say this game sux this game is tha best by far.
  61. ElSteve-o
    Nov 7, 2002
    If you dont own it, go buy it immediately. Its even BETTER than GTA 3!
  62. Tim
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game has everything that you could possibly want in a game. You can pick up hookers, be a cop killer, or you can do the dirty work of someone else. This is the best game ever!
  63. DamianM.
    Jan 15, 2003
    The game was really good 10 times better than GTA 3. You can bail out now, and you can buy more hide-outs, it has motorcycles. But There is one BIG PROBLEM YOU CANT SWIM IN THIS GAME.
  64. JennetS.
    Jan 18, 2003
    The game is amazing, I like everything about it.
  65. MicahC.
    Jan 9, 2003
    Totally SICK!
  66. GabrielL.
    Oct 31, 2003
    Its the most fun I had on the PS2. Graphix not perfect, but the game is. :)
  67. NunuB.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This game is good but has too many glitches.
  68. KyleK.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Great game all round, can be improved by having more missions and making them harder.
  69. ChaddS.
    Sep 24, 2003
    What can you say about this game except that it is so damn good. I mean look at it, the graphics may not be up to scratch but thats not what matters,the game itself is fantastic no doubt about it.I would reccomend it to anyone.
  70. KyleK.
    Nov 14, 2003
  71. K.H.
    Oct 14, 2003
    10+++++ Everybody seems to think that the point of this game is just to run around and kill hookers, (which IS fun) But it kicks so much more ASS than that. Just......just buy it....please.
  72. PIRANHAg.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Quality´s back!!!!
  73. FernandoC.
    Jan 26, 2004
    Spanish Comment: Asi deberian ser todos los juegos de Play2.. largos, interesantes, buenas graficas, buen sonido, con multiples posibilidades... De lo mejor... sino lo tiene en su bibioteca de juegos es imperdonable...
  74. AndrewJ.
    Jan 31, 2004
    A really good, fun mafia game.
  75. JustinM.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Motorcycles and lots more sports car is cool, but the story is not as good as gtaIII. Like them both the same.
  76. JAKEL.
    Mar 20, 2004
    A good game ... but not as good as III in terms of storyline.
  77. JohnB.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Absolutely fantasic , 1 of da best.
  78. OscarV.
    Apr 25, 2004
    This is the best game ever1 Forget GTA 3. best graphics and everthing. If ur tired u could just cruise. I cant wait till GTA San Andreas (Comes out October 18, 2004).
  79. khgui9g
    May 1, 2004
    ITS COOL AS SH.T.
  80. ZacM.
    May 9, 2004
    Best Game ever!!!! People who think not they must be crazy becuz they have no common sense. Must Buy!!!
  81. DavidA.
    Jun 28, 2004
    Man did I love this game it is simply cool to the extreme and thought I think my parents wouldn't like it much. I have to say I would give it a 20.
  82. G.H.
    Jun 30, 2004
    It is simply yhe best game ever played. it is way better than gta 3.
  83. Y.C.
    Aug 6, 2004
    If i could i would give VC an 11.The freedom to do whatever you want, plus a compelling storyline and levels, awesome graphics and game play make this game better than GTA 3.
  84. DarrenM.
    Aug 26, 2004
    Brilliant! As a kid of the 80s I love this...a mix of Miami Vice & Scarface! wooooo!
  85. ArseniyK.
    Sep 28, 2004
    This is one of the best games for ps2.good graphics, great gameplay, and so fun youll be playing it for hours! this deserves a 20!!!
  86. MikeS.
    Feb 5, 2005
    After playing all the way through San Andreas, it becomes obvious that Vice City is the better game. Sure, it lacks a lot of great new features, but Vice City just feels like a perfect game, which Andreas doesn't.
  87. JohnG.
    May 4, 2005
    A must have for any gamer.
  88. CharlieG.
    Jun 6, 2006
    I absolutely know that San Andreas is a better game, but when it comes to the music and storyline, Vice City burns San Andreas. Oh yeah, if you have not played San Andreas and play Vice City, you will worship a video game to the fullest.
  89. SarelmB.
    Oct 31, 2006
    This was a great game, but so unoriginal. It is obvious that this is based on Scarface. If you haven't seen that movie, but played this game watch the movie, and you will know they are the same thing. But still awesome game all in all.
  90. TomiB.
    Dec 31, 2006
    It's like 'Miami Vice'! All 80's again, esp. the MUSIC! My personal favorite: V-Rock! w/Lazlow... If ya can get Tommy V. to do the same for CJ like GTA San Andreas, or vice versa, put Tommy like CJ, then the game is set!
  91. HenrikS.
    Jun 7, 2007
    Great game, fun and addictive.
  92. MatthewCool
    Aug 5, 2009
    it is very good id play it over and over again better than gta3 much like scarface (the shootouts) miami vice(cops in sports cars) and other stuff like great 80s music and the mission might get very annoying but the game is makes it fun nonetheless
  93. ssseeeeeee
    Jan 3, 2010
    Amazing game! Best PS2 game for sure! Wish they would make some kind of a remake from this, or new game from the same setting.
  94. JamesD.
    Jan 28, 2010
    The most beautiful GTA game I've ever played. When I first saw the original trailer with Kool & the Gang's hit track Summer Madness, I thought this game was absolutely gorgeous. The experience is thoroughly entertaining and whilst it retains most of the textures and animations of GTA III but it is a much grander experience overall.
  95. SlamDunk
    May 25, 2004
    What is wrong with the reviewers these days? I mean, giving a maximum score of 8/10 to a game that is fun, original and has practically endless replay value (for example in one review, "lifespan = 8/10", now, that is just plain wrong). One thing I have noted in the reviews goes something like "TrackMania does not require so much driving skills and is not a racing game but mainly a track What is wrong with the reviewers these days? I mean, giving a maximum score of 8/10 to a game that is fun, original and has practically endless replay value (for example in one review, "lifespan = 8/10", now, that is just plain wrong). One thing I have noted in the reviews goes something like "TrackMania does not require so much driving skills and is not a racing game but mainly a track building/puzzle game"...erm, hello? Yeah, there's puzzles and track building but in the heart of TM there is a true racing game and it is all about driving skills. Also... TrackMania is a game where the graphics are not so important. Graphics suit the gameplay very well, no complaints. The gameplay, on the other hand, is what really matters and it is simply superb. To me, online play is the heart of TrackMania. It's all about having fun and enjoying the tracks that people make. Expand
  96. Jun 10, 2014
    OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!! OH MY GOD 10/10!!!!!
  97. Aug 17, 2015
    One of the greatest games of all time, great plot, great characters, great acting, great gameplay, all around greatness. Must have game for anybody, not just Grand Theft Auto fans.

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#4 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

No excuses, you’re gonna have to buy this. Unless you don’t own a PS2, in which case, get out of our Internet!
    It's enormous, packed with an immense amount of gameplay, and it's a truly unique gameplay experience...This year's most impressive title, by a log shot.
  3. This is a long game, longer than GTA3 because there are far more missions in this game in a far larger area.