4.1

1. SamP.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This Game ROX! I luv the fact that u have no control over ur bike whatsoever! Thats a definite plus! I also like the fact that the graphics can be compared to old PSOne games; i luvv that retro look! And the physics ooooh the physics theyre spectacular! Its like im on the moon! I've always wanted to explore intergalactic places while riding a polygonal, poorly-controlled This Game ROX! I luv the fact that u have no control over ur bike whatsoever! Thats a definite plus! I also like the fact that the graphics can be compared to old PSOne games; i luvv that retro look! And the physics ooooh the physics theyre spectacular! Its like im on the moon! I've always wanted to explore intergalactic places while riding a polygonal, poorly-controlled mountainbike! But the thing that really makes me wanna go out and buy this great game is that ITS RATED FRIGGIN 389 OUTTA FRIGGIN 389 ON FRIGGIN METACRITIC.COM!!! Mmmmm...ill rate it a ten. Expand
  2. BanditG.
    May 3, 2003
    Vastly underrated, good game.
  3. SamuelP.
    Apr 2, 2006
    Well, this game has it all. It gives you COMPLETE control over everything in the game, and you just feel like playing it more and more. It will keep you in the game, only because of the fact that it will brain wash you into making you think that it is a really good game. If you were offered this game for free, it is really good as fire wood, and I promise you it will keep your house warm Well, this game has it all. It gives you COMPLETE control over everything in the game, and you just feel like playing it more and more. It will keep you in the game, only because of the fact that it will brain wash you into making you think that it is a really good game. If you were offered this game for free, it is really good as fire wood, and I promise you it will keep your house warm for a few minutes, but don't expect anything else from this game. Expand
  4. MaxJ.
    Oct 14, 2002
    This game is not half bad. P.S. NOT!!!!!
  5. BrandonH.
    Aug 13, 2002
    Man this game is good! I love it and i think my grandchildren will too!! My wife says, brandon put that game away you've been playing that for over 10 hours now!! So i say ...k you *itch! I'm getttin a divorce because my wife is a Grand Theft Auto 3 fan and has no taste for games what so ever.
  6. BillyC.
    Apr 12, 2003
    Yah, this game rocks. I played it for five minutes, then took it out and snaped it in half, burnt and threw the other side against the wall. Buy it if you like wasting part of your life with this crap.!!!!!!!!! Good job midway!!!!!!!
  7. JoeBob
    Aug 13, 2002
    This game is so awesome i cant wait to get off the internet to play it again, awesome game everyone should buy it, it is definitely worth the money.
  8. BobW.
    Aug 14, 2002
    This game is truly underrated. it isnt that bad of a game and it pretty fun. being a biker is probably why i like it so much. but if ur not a biker I dont really recommend it.
  9. Mar 12, 2015
    Rox my socks off. This game i sold my house for i bought so many copies. You need to buy this game. This game should be classified as a religion. All praise this game.

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Not only is it bland, simplistic, and limited, but the technical problems it has makes this game virtually unplayable.
  2. "What in the world was Midway thinking?” That was the exact thought that went through my head as I continually played this travesty of a game.
  3. In short, the game plays like an unfinished product rushed out the door and has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.