8.8

1. YAy!BOOOO
    Sep 26, 2003
    It sucked it only gets a 3 because u could ride your horse out of ur farm other then that this was the worst HM ever!!!! 9.3 my ass outta 10!!!
  2. JarlaxleB.
    Oct 7, 2002
    This game is awesome! The graphics and gameplay are very fluid. It has a great storyline, even though I havent beaten it yet. I like it cuz it focuses on having relationships. It does have some flaws, and I couldnt give it a perfect 10. Hopefully those flaws will be fixed in the next HM game!
  3. KellyJ.
    Jan 26, 2002
    I thought it was a very good game, especially story and graphic wise. But I think they could have made it better like on the Snes' Harvest Moon, you could cop up logs and stuff like that. I kind of miss it.
  4. TaoH.
    Jan 8, 2002
    I am a Harvest Moon guy since the SNES beginnings, but over time it seems like the games lose more and more. I miss cleaning up the farm, chopping the stumps and breaking the rocks, It just added that much more challenge to the game. This game seems to be more of a storyline title than a farming sim in the universe of Harvest Moon. This of course isn't enough to make me dislike this I am a Harvest Moon guy since the SNES beginnings, but over time it seems like the games lose more and more. I miss cleaning up the farm, chopping the stumps and breaking the rocks, It just added that much more challenge to the game. This game seems to be more of a storyline title than a farming sim in the universe of Harvest Moon. This of course isn't enough to make me dislike this game though, it's nice to see a true 3D version of the game, the overhead view is something that won't be missed. With the great graphics and storyline, this Harvest Moon will hopefully be the standard of which they add onto in the future games. Expand
  5. MattK.
    Feb 24, 2002
    This game Rocks. I have played the other versions, and this is by far the best forget what PSX Nation says, go out and rent it. Try it for yourself. You will see and be astounded.
  6. GuyDude
    Feb 9, 2002
    Mr. Turner is jus' a big dumb ass! This game is SWEET. I've owned every Harvest Moon game, and this game is no exception to their great quality. If you don't have this game, you should get it!
  7. JoseO.
    Mar 7, 2002
    This game ROCKS! It is better than harvest moon 64. It is more realistic. And you can cook food and train your dog.
  8. Carson
    Jun 18, 2002
    This game kicks rocks. If I could I would totally give it a 20. I own every Harvest Moon game since the Super Nintendo series, and I must say, I do miss clearing the fields and getting married, but with this game having nine endings, it decimates all of the other Harvest Moon games. Mr. Turner, you need to get better taste in games because these are NOT cheap graphincs, they're This game kicks rocks. If I could I would totally give it a 20. I own every Harvest Moon game since the Super Nintendo series, and I must say, I do miss clearing the fields and getting married, but with this game having nine endings, it decimates all of the other Harvest Moon games. Mr. Turner, you need to get better taste in games because these are NOT cheap graphincs, they're better than the other Harvest Moon games' graphics. Expand
  9. SavanaO.
    Jun 2, 2002
    I thought this game was great! It has much better graphics the Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.
  10. George
    Jul 31, 2002
    It's nice.
  11. W.
    Aug 21, 2003
    No sheep don't know what to do in missions.
  12. JohnLee
    May 1, 2004
    This game rocks!! I love playing this game . There are very little flaws , . but I wish you could get married in this game. but besides that this game is really good. There is nine different endings so you could play again and again nine times . isn't gwen so hot .:)
  13. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Jul 3, 2004
    It is fun........ish almost got a 7 but it didn't time for Pros and Cons! Cons 1.No Marriage 2.Have one year to win 3.Your guy is a total wussy 4. Not enough things to buy so you always you have a crapload of cash yeah it sounds good but eventually you have nothing to do with it barel any upgrades just the doghouse and kitchen. 5. Chickens die even if you feed them they die and you It is fun........ish almost got a 7 but it didn't time for Pros and Cons! Cons 1.No Marriage 2.Have one year to win 3.Your guy is a total wussy 4. Not enough things to buy so you always you have a crapload of cash yeah it sounds good but eventually you have nothing to do with it barel any upgrades just the doghouse and kitchen. 5. Chickens die even if you feed them they die and you give up on them. 6. Problem with all HM games NO PIGS! 7.When you move the camera your guy can't move you wasted time and time goes really fast. 8. No mine! Pros 1. Fun no matter what 2. Things you can buy aren't very expensive 3.Hose riding 4. Cows produce big cash 5.Fields are clean no junk to pick up YEAH!! 6.Easy to find indrigenints 7. Everyone in town aren't annoying or mean except this on lady won't even tell you her name stupid jerk. 8.Corn sells for a lot Money Central! 9. 9 different endings means a lot of replay value. 10. Nature Goddess grants wishes! Expand
  14. TessaM.
    Jul 5, 2004
    I luv this game its really like real life like u have to work for your money and ur animals get sick and die eventually like u cant live forever i learned alot from this game its just a like real life like i said i gave this game a 10 and i want to give it over like 15 or something!!!!!!! (its a great game buy it as soon as u can!)
  15. Julia
    Mar 19, 2005
    OHH MY GOD!!! I LUV THIS GAME!! But... I wish you could marry Lyla!!!!!! And also, I wish it was easyer 2 catch a pup. Also, I think we should be able to BUY a horse!
  16. HenriqueN.
    Jun 27, 2005
    Esse jogo é muito bom gostei de mais!!!
  17. AndyL.
    Jun 19, 2006
    This was definitly the best Harves Moon game of the series. Not only did it bring a great suprise but it also had very nice grahics. I gave it a 9/10 because there are not enough upgrades for your house, only 4 types of crops you can raise, and only 4 animals!
  18. AnonymousMC
    Jan 7, 2009
    It's relatively solid, yet it brutally murders the open-ended gameplay that made its predecessors so very fun. It was my first HM game. I then tried out A Wonderful Life, and guess what? It didn't remove the stupid time limit, but at least it gave you more time to work with. That's this game's main flaw: there's no time to have fun. You MUST get your goalsIt's relatively solid, yet it brutally murders the open-ended gameplay that made its predecessors so very fun. It was my first HM game. I then tried out A Wonderful Life, and guess what? It didn't remove the stupid time limit, but at least it gave you more time to work with. That's this game's main flaw: there's no time to have fun. You MUST get your goals done before the end of winter. It's nice otherwise, though. Expand
  19. MR.Turner
    Jan 11, 2002
    This game is cheap graphics and is worse than "Harvest Moon Back to Nature."
  20. AlexC.
    Feb 26, 2002
    This is the best game EVER!!!
  21. Drak
    Apr 14, 2002
    MR.Turner is such an idiot. The graphics are much much much much much better than any of the other Harvest Moon games, and this is the best of them all!!!!
  22. AdamW.
    Apr 17, 2002
    Fun to play and addictive!!!
  23. HarvestBaboons
    May 8, 2002
    Nothing to say. It has it all.
  24. BradI.
    Jun 10, 2002
    This game is cool, except that you can't get married or go to any festivals or get more extensions or raise sheep. Hay, atl east you can cook stuff!
  25. ClaraS.
    Jun 26, 2002
    Some people might think this game is stupid when they just look at it. I did the first time I saw it. But after you play you almost get addicted to it! I think everyone should try it. It's awesome!!
  26. Kimberly
    Jun 3, 2002
    I love this game!!!
  27. Kitty_Link
    Apr 19, 2003
    This game is Awesome!! The graphics are excellent and the story line is ok, but it really just revolves around real life. You have to eat, cook, farm and do what any ordinary person would do, but their is one exception....It does get a bit boring after a while and it does take patience, but out of all i would still give it a 10!! ^__^
  28. RyanM.
    Apr 9, 2003
    Surprisingly it's an alright game. The game does get monotonous, so don't expect to beat it soon. You have many many hours ahead of you...
  29. MeowKitty
    Mar 28, 2004
    This game rocked!! I coulden't stop playing it at all ! But there was one down , that you coulden't get married and have a kid like in my other Harvest Moon game: Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town. But other than that I LOVED this game :0) !
  30. SkyeL.
    May 28, 2005
    AwEsOmE sTuFf
  31. CandaceM.
    Jul 26, 2005
    I love this game so much and it's so addicting!
  32. ChrisJ.
    Nov 28, 2001
    I love this whole series and this game was no downer. I loved every aspect of. It does take a good while out of your life to actually do everything in it but wow...what an awesome game!
  33. StephenK.
    Dec 29, 2001
    This is a great game, I also have 3 other versions of Harvest Moon and from what iIplayed this is the best overall. Just 1 thing...can you get married????!!!
    Jan 22, 2002
    The graphics are awesome. It would be better if you had to do things like you did in the other games. Clear your field is the main thing.
  35. Meiko
    Feb 22, 2002
    I agree that Mr.Turner has no idea in what he is talking about. He either has a television that is so crappy that it doesn't support HM's graphics (whitch are extremley good) or he just has a knac for putting games down for the heck of it. This game was fantastic in every way. Couldn't put it down.
  36. MattG.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This game is great, with nine endings its a great game. but still i do miss having sheep and getting marryed.
  37. MaxW.
    Jun 24, 2002
    Great Game!!
  38. MarryA.
    Jun 26, 2002
    This game is so much the best ever!!! i play it every day! its the best!!!! i LOVE the horses! and the dogs are so cute! if i could, i would rate it 100%!!!
  39. DaividS.
    Jul 17, 2002
    When i buy Harvestmoonbacktonature i was so happy i play always but when i saw harvestmoonsavethehomeland i say wow what a graphics then i buy the game and when i play the i dont now what to do but i have to sayt this game is the bets game of harvestmoon for now see you later and if you now some cheats give me email at spiderweb@hotmail.com.
  40. JonL.
    May 13, 2003
    This game is awesome. it has everything. i play it as much as i possibly can . the only thing that its missing is getting married and having a kid. On n64 you could have a kid it seems like its missing something. but over all this game rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  41. HannahS.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This is the best game! I am addicted to it because you get to choose the different ways you play and win! I would really like to get married and have a baby on this game but you can't but i still like it! I wish I could give it a 100!
  42. BrianI.
    Jan 31, 2004
    I do not feel that this Harvest Moon game was truly all that great. Graphics were crisp, but, the gameplay was awful. The story was fine, and the developers could have done a lot more with that then what they did here. The biggest dissapointment for me was the fact that once you saved the place, you would have to do it again with having to get to know everybody all over again. And to me, I do not feel that this Harvest Moon game was truly all that great. Graphics were crisp, but, the gameplay was awful. The story was fine, and the developers could have done a lot more with that then what they did here. The biggest dissapointment for me was the fact that once you saved the place, you would have to do it again with having to get to know everybody all over again. And to me, thats the worst thing any game can do, repetition of menial things, and Natsume did it 9 times. Bad bad bad. Expand
  43. CarlyJ.
    Jul 11, 2004
    This is a great game. ilove everything about it.
  44. AnonymousMC
    Aug 18, 2008
    Its really fun but what's the point of this game in the end ?? Would be even funner if there we're options when you're done with the nine endings. Like get married, move to another town and buy more stuff !! Oh yeah, what's with the big empty spot in front of the farmer shop ? I thought maybe u could open youre own store or something.Harvest moon doesnt have alot ofIts really fun but what's the point of this game in the end ?? Would be even funner if there we're options when you're done with the nine endings. Like get married, move to another town and buy more stuff !! Oh yeah, what's with the big empty spot in front of the farmer shop ? I thought maybe u could open youre own store or something.Harvest moon doesnt have alot of options which makes it pointless in the end. Collapse
  45. JenniferD.
    Dec 24, 2002
    Yes i must admit this game is awesome. The graphics are way better and it has nine different endings and the horses look cool and you have two different dogs to choose from, but if you could get married and have festivles i would rate this 10 but it doesn't so it stays 9. -.-

1. Immersive and fun. It's not the type of game you play to beat as fast as you can. It's the kind of game you'll play a little bit every week, for many, many weeks to come.
    About as much fun as watching your tomatoes grow...If you’ve got an agricultural attitude, patience, and a hankering for steady and safe gameplay, you just might be a Harvest Moonie.
  3. Easily the best Harvest Moon yet. [Jan 2002, p.222]