Hitman 2: Silent Assassin PlayStation 2

7.8

1. XboXerNumbA1
    Oct 29, 2002
    This Game SUX for PS2!!! Im Startin to really See why XBOX is Way Superior!! I also Have it for XboX!! 100Tymes Better, It is So Fun, That I havn't been able to put it Down!!! There Is Such a Difference Jus with the Controls... Not to Mention the Graphics Are Amazingly Better for XBOX!! Well I think it's Tyme to Get rid of this OLD System, & Stck with the Future Of Gaming *XBOX*
  2. DelonG.
    Sep 15, 2003
    Great graphics and storyline, but absolutely ruined by the backwards-ass controls!!
  3. VidM
    Jun 9, 2006
    Shoddy AI and level design weigh this game down. I'll admit that I had fun playing it, but I really was far from unimpressed how every mission boiled down to killing everything that moves. Every firefight boils down to heading for the nearest doorway and blasting anyone stupid enough to come through. Oh, yes, rest assured all the bad guys are stupid enough to jump right into that Shoddy AI and level design weigh this game down. I'll admit that I had fun playing it, but I really was far from unimpressed how every mission boiled down to killing everything that moves. Every firefight boils down to heading for the nearest doorway and blasting anyone stupid enough to come through. Oh, yes, rest assured all the bad guys are stupid enough to jump right into that doorway of death, no matter how many corpses they see on the floor. Alert levels are meaningless. Hell, mission objectives are pointless. Just kill everyone, and it'll work out just fine. The end of mission scoring should mean something. For instance it could effect your pay that you use to buy weapons between missions or something...anything. Expand
  4. NaveedD.
    Oct 18, 2002
    I hate this game, the worst game ever!
    Oct 21, 2002
    The controls completely ruin the game! Its terrible!

#17 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#51 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

While the awkward controls and trial-and-error gameplay design might deter some gamers, Hitman 2 is deep with the kind of gameplay that stealth and shooter gameplayers have been craving for on PS2.
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    I was utterly addicted the moment I started playing Hitman 2. [Dec 2002, p.204]
  3. Smart gameplay couples with intelligent AI to make sure you're kept on your toes at all times through this deep, stealthy shooter.