8.8

1. Feb 16, 2014
    This is one of the most anonymous game i've ever played.
    Sure, Daxter is a great character but, my god, JAK is the most anonymous character in the world. Even the game itself isn't anything so wonderful. It's a nice platform (but far awaaaaaaaaaaaaay from the masterpiece Crash Bandicoot trilogy) and really annoying. Probably this is, for me, the worst game ever made by Naughty Dog. What a waste...
    Apr 3, 2002
    It sucks.
  3. Jan 4, 2015
    This game literally made me need to go get a Colonoscopy, How is being re-incarnated hellen keller fun? TELL ME! 0/10 would not fap, okay maybe a little for my boy Daxter, he is D BOY!
  4. Feb 16, 2014

#7 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#12 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

One of the most thrilling games to hit PS2 since its launch.
  2. From the way the game renders an entire world that you can explore from one end to the next without a single loading screen, to animation that literally trounces anything ever seen in any videogame, to game design that keeps things interesting despite being what some would call “just a fetch quest,” this is a perfect example of the next generation in videogames.
    Simply amazing.