8.5

1. Nov 15, 2012
    I'm still playing this in 2012, that's how enjoyable it is!
    I have to say, it is probably the most enjoyable FPS I've played on multiplayer. The fun is actually endless!
    I'm still playing this in 2012, that's how enjoyable it is!
    The campaign itself isn't too bad, but I found it slightly too easy, and by today's standards, with gaming having moved on so much in the past 10 years (almost exactly to the day!), it is really outweighed by other games, hence why I could only rate it 7/10.
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    I still do like this given even though it's years old. I just find it to be a nice shooter, it has it's moments of somewhat dullness, and i usually only play it now if i'm playing with friends, but it's still a nice game.
    Feb 19, 2003
    Yes, Nightfire is fun. No, its not too original or completely interactive. Just as Entertainment Weekly put it: "...but what's really frustrating is that these [cinematic] sequences (parachuting off a skyscraper, somersaulting to avoid gunfire) illustrate precisely the kind of actions that you should be able to control."
    Aug 12, 2004
    The worst 007 game ever, but still fun. The worst things about this title are the AI and the soun. 007 doesn't sound like 007 and finding a game with worse AI is like try to find a needle in a stack of hay. Decent game overall.
  5. AJB.
    Jan 8, 2003
    The graphics are better than all the other games and it harder than it looks. the multy player is better becouse you can play the ps.
  6. Aug 22, 2010
    Has some cool elements but is not as fun as Agent Under Fire and the graphics were weird. The single player was decent as usual but it lacked some pizazzz.
  7. Aug 2, 2016
    This game has got awesome graphics for PS2, GC and Xbox, storyline is good too and gameplay is very amazing - Stealth and Shooter. Shooter and Steath in this are awesome. Not Bad Game and one of the best 007 Games. Good Game, Very good.
  8. Nov 16, 2010
    Nightfire is the best Bond game since Goldeneye 007 on the N64. The story mode has a great plot and numerous difficulty settings, however it is a bit too short.
    The multiplayer game is brilliant, the bots aren't brilliant but there are many characters to choose from and personalities along with game rules and weapon sets can be adjusted to a tee. While now in 2010 the graphics are slightly dated they do stand up somewhat. A fun game.

#24 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#52 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. A little more challenge, depth, and length with the trimming of the lame on-rails levels would have made this one a near classic. As it is, though, it's an above-average shooter with just enough variety and charm to make the familiar trip worth your time.
  2. PSM Magazine
    Definitely takes a step in the right direction, but everything is still so predictable. [Holiday 2002, p.38]
    It's fun as far as it goes, but the experience can't help but feel a little limited at times -- you go there, you do this, you whack a few bad guys in between, and do it all over again once a new objective arises.