8.3

1. Aug 22, 2010
    Has some cool elements but is not as fun as Agent Under Fire and the graphics were weird. The single player was decent as usual but it lacked some pizazzz.
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    I still do like this given even though it's years old. I just find it to be a nice shooter, it has it's moments of somewhat dullness, and i usually only play it now if i'm playing with friends, but it's still a nice game.
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    What a great game. The multiplayer to this day is tough to beat. Shooter games are one genre that I find grows less fun as it gets more realistic, and this one has just the right blend of realism and, in certain spots, a fun lack thereof.
  4. Feb 14, 2012
    This is an incredible game. You can get past the violence by remembering that it's James Bond. The graphics are great and seamless. Multi-player is chaotic and fun. The story line feels like a James Bond plot. The weapons are great, and in multi-player it is very nice to have the separate sets of weapons to choose from. The original James Bond theme song mix and the other songs are goodThis is an incredible game. You can get past the violence by remembering that it's James Bond. The graphics are great and seamless. Multi-player is chaotic and fun. The story line feels like a James Bond plot. The weapons are great, and in multi-player it is very nice to have the separate sets of weapons to choose from. The original James Bond theme song mix and the other songs are good and represent the feel of each level accurately. The underwater level has an eery feel, matched with eery music. I love how the first mission is like the opening action sequences of the movies: grabs your attention, but unrelated to the plot. This adds to the James Bond effect. I love how in multi-player you can get the golden gun, and how you can fight in levels based off settings in the movies, as well as shrunk versions of the maps in the game. Expand
  5. Nov 16, 2010
    Nightfire is the best Bond game since Goldeneye 007 on the N64. The story mode has a great plot and numerous difficulty settings, however it is a bit too short.
    The multiplayer game is brilliant, the bots aren't brilliant but there are many characters to choose from and personalities along with game rules and weapon sets can be adjusted to a tee. While now in 2010 the graphics are slightly dated they do stand up somewhat. A fun game.
  6. Mar 21, 2011
    Awesome game! Single player is whatever, but the best part is playing against bots in the local multiplayer. Playing against bots is really fun and there is lots of options to make it harder/easier.
  7. Nov 15, 2012
    I'm still playing this in 2012, that's how enjoyable it is!
    I have to say, it is probably the most enjoyable FPS I've played on multiplayer. The fun is actually endless!
    I'm still playing this in 2012, that's how enjoyable it is!
    The campaign itself isn't too bad, but I found it slightly too easy, and by today's standards, with gaming having moved on so much in the past 10 years (almost exactly to the day!), it is really outweighed by other games, hence why I could only rate it 7/10.
  8. Dec 7, 2014
    One of the best shooters in my opinion, still holds up to this date! Incredible, fun and just awesome. i would have liked the missions to be a little longer though.

1. A little more challenge, depth, and length with the trimming of the lame on-rails levels would have made this one a near classic. As it is, though, it's an above-average shooter with just enough variety and charm to make the familiar trip worth your time.
  2. Definitely takes a step in the right direction, but everything is still so predictable. [Holiday 2002, p.38]
    It's fun as far as it goes, but the experience can't help but feel a little limited at times -- you go there, you do this, you whack a few bad guys in between, and do it all over again once a new objective arises.