Juiced PlayStation 2

Jun 26, 2005
    It is a good game.
  2. Martin
    Jun 17, 2005
    Good game with lots of features. Nice and easy car modding. Nice to be able to bet against other racers so you can win and still lose. Cars responsiveness is not as good as GT4 but will do.
  3. DanK.
    Jun 13, 2005
    Don't listen to negative reviews...this is a GREAT game !!!!!
  4. NickF.
    Jun 25, 2005
    Awesome game.
  5. PhatBoy
    Jun 28, 2005
    F-ING amazing, Been waiting for a good game like this to come out. F-U-All, best game out there.
  6. MadCat
    Dec 2, 2006
    I play CS nearly 4 years and still enjoy it. There is no other game like this!
  7. Sep 24, 2014
    This happens to be my favourite game of all time, same with all my friends that played split-screen with me.

Containing difficult and unforgiving driving, this game may have been more like a racing sim than any games like Forza/Gran Turismo, in modern day. THQ is dead, so the only hope for people that played this game (and had enough common sense to find it legendary), is that some

THQ is dead, so the only hope for people that played this game (and had enough common sense to find it legendary), is that some company makes a HD remake of this game.

Not the second one. That was disgraceful.

#92 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

Juiced can be highly irritating at some times and completely unfair at others. Why, for instance, do you have to help pay to repair other racers' cars yet no one helps you get your car back into racing shape?
  2. PSM Magazine
    Loads of fun to play. Hopefully, THQ has already commissioned "Juiced 2." [June 2005, p.76]
  3. Edge Magazine
    An impressively comprehensive, reasonably captivating though ultimately flawed experience. [June 2005, p.95]