Kinetica PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 14, 2001
8.3

1. So-langA.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Give this game a 10! I'm not much of a racer, but this game blows. I love it! I can't seem to stop playing! It's fun to know that women dominate this game and have an advantage of winning than the men do!! talk about flexibility! I love all of the Electrica tracks! ^_~
  2. JohnB.
    Jan 9, 2003
    I think its a wonderful game (for hardcore futuristic race fans).
  3. TristanM.
    May 11, 2003
    KICK ASS! The more you play the hard the game gets I mean it. The AI trys to win and it does not give up like other games. The only set back the game is too short. Also if you blank you are likly to hit a wall or some thing. But it is worth buying.
  4. PatrickM.
    Oct 26, 2001
    Better than "ExtremeG 3." Fast, futuristic racer with amazing graphics, a nice trick system that earns you turbo points, and tight control. This should hold you over until "Wipeout Fusion" arrives next year.
  5. NekuraN.
    May 4, 2002
    This game OWNS.
  6. PavelA.
    Mar 3, 2003
    Awesome graphics sound and gameplay the only problem is that it's a little too hard.
  7. CipherNodus
    Dec 30, 2002
    The game is very addictive. Its a notch above XG3 because you actually move as opposed to strafing in XG3. The only thing the game is missing is a sequel. Oh and of course gotta love the girls...
  8. PPO
    May 27, 2002
    Stinks.
  9. Jisher
    Aug 12, 2002
    I love this game. I usually stick to RPG's, but this game is addictive.
  10. JonS.
    Aug 19, 2002
    Exilharating very highly Detailed And a treat to play.
  11. KristyS.
    Oct 26, 2003
    My boyfriend and I love to compete i this game. We have found that out-doing each other's record times in ech track is both fun and competitive. We just want to know, what's next???
  12. AdamDeVito
    Mar 26, 2006
    All around good game... little short though.
  13. AngelaF.
    Nov 21, 2001
    I love this game and I don't enjoy many racing games. I enjoy the fact that it is futuristic and I love the fact that the women seem to be more dominate in the game.
  14. Jul 23, 2011
    Basically is weird, weird dudes with racing suits was a new idea for the racing genre. The pace is regular, and it gets a little repetitive, because there isn't any adrenaline or addiction to it. Santa Monica Studio really could get a new chance to introduce us, a new sequel or a remake. Kinetica has potential to be a new way of racing set with cool ideas.

#42 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#35 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. A cool game that's been suspended from greatness due to its less-than-stellar track design, lame weapons and stunts that are often not as cool as they should be.
  2. While the core of the game is pretty bland, the trick system is excellent.
  3. The unique racing experience offered here stands out from the pack of futuristic titles with high-speed action and gorgeous graphics.