Kingdom Hearts PlayStation 2

9.0

1. Sep 13, 2016
    Recently got back into this game. It holds up surprisingly well. At this point in the series the story wasn't completely bonkers yet, the characters are quirky and interesting, character progression is immersive. It's just as magical and engaging as it was back in '02. Yes, rotating the camera with the L2 and R2 buttons was an outdated control method even back when the game came out, andRecently got back into this game. It holds up surprisingly well. At this point in the series the story wasn't completely bonkers yet, the characters are quirky and interesting, character progression is immersive. It's just as magical and engaging as it was back in '02. Yes, rotating the camera with the L2 and R2 buttons was an outdated control method even back when the game came out, and battling can grow repetitive after a while, but the hectic nature of the battling is taxing and always demands your attention so it never grows completely stale. Plus, battling simply is a huge part of RPGs so this shouldn't be a dealbreaker. If you're a fan of RPGs you owe it to yourself to play Kingdom Hearts. Expand
  2. Jul 11, 2016
    A game i started playing 2 years ago as i always use to watch my brother play it but never gotten in to it until recently,which i'm glad to cause its one heck of a game,you play as Sora,a teenage young boy who got sucked into the disney world cause of hes destiny to become the keyblader,he journeys with Donald and Goofy in the different Disney worlds while trying to find his friends whoA game i started playing 2 years ago as i always use to watch my brother play it but never gotten in to it until recently,which i'm glad to cause its one heck of a game,you play as Sora,a teenage young boy who got sucked into the disney world cause of hes destiny to become the keyblader,he journeys with Donald and Goofy in the different Disney worlds while trying to find his friends who also got sucked into their own destinys,the gameplay is very much fun than the time turns from final fantasy,as the player can move Sora in the battlefield and plays like a hack and slash,although theres still magic and summons in this one.The graphics kinda like Final Fantasy X but i can say they're better and the Disney characters look the same as in the movies.Soundtrack most of them are from Disney and you'll probably recognise it depend on which world you into,but some of them are new in this game which are also very cool to listen like the intro music. A clever idea to merge both square enix and disney in one game and what a heck of a game,no one would wanna miss this one.Whatever which platform you're playing,you won't regret this. Expand
  3. Jul 2, 2016
    Kingdom Hearts is an amazing concept that is amazingly executed. When I first heard about a Final Fantasy crossover with Disney, I thought... well, I wasn't really sure what to think, but what I am sure of is that this game turned out excellent. The combat works extremely well, the rpg elements are simple but well executed, and the graphics are on par for a PS2 game. In addition, theKingdom Hearts is an amazing concept that is amazingly executed. When I first heard about a Final Fantasy crossover with Disney, I thought... well, I wasn't really sure what to think, but what I am sure of is that this game turned out excellent. The combat works extremely well, the rpg elements are simple but well executed, and the graphics are on par for a PS2 game. In addition, the touching storyline is like no other, and the beautiful soundtrack is some of the best I've heard in a game. All that being said, however, the game is not without its flaws. For starters, the Gummi Ship parts are a pain. These low-quality railshooter portions of the game aren't challenging in the slightest, and they feel like a waste of disc space. In addition, there are many tight platforming sequences in the game that don't fit the game's loose platforming mechanics, showing some overambitious game design. Also, the camera is terrible, and objectives can be overly cryptic. But these shortcomings aside, Kingdom Hearts is a magical experience that should be enjoyed by all. Expand
  4. Jun 23, 2016
    Kingdom hearts is best ps2 game, it's a crossover between disney and square, sora donald and goofy team up to find kairi and riku after got separated, get kingdom hearts for ps2.
  5. May 10, 2016
    I played this game like 12 or 13 years ago but I still remember that time. It was Christmas and I got my ps2 at the Christmas tree with this game and from the first moment caught me. I really loved this game because Sora had my exactly age and the mixed world of Final Fantasy and Disney attracted fans of the both sides. I remember that the plot was really strange and curious with all theI played this game like 12 or 13 years ago but I still remember that time. It was Christmas and I got my ps2 at the Christmas tree with this game and from the first moment caught me. I really loved this game because Sora had my exactly age and the mixed world of Final Fantasy and Disney attracted fans of the both sides. I remember that the plot was really strange and curious with all the darkness and heartless. What I remember the most is kicking ass of every heartless that came up. And I also remember when I finally finised this game. It was summer!! And I started playing on Christmas. Well, the thing is that the final boss it was really difficult to beat and my cousin and I where trying to defeat him. One turn he, one turn me. And I finally kick him down! What I could never defeat was the two extra final bosses. I mean for me was impossible. I think that if you are 12-16 years old you're really enjoy this game. Although I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts II now that I have time and I'm a little old for this game I think. But I believe it's gonna like me like the first Kingdom Hearts did. Expand
  6. Mar 21, 2016
    I've never seen a story this interesting to watch. When Disney's lovable characters meet Final Fantasy, this is what we get. I'd love to play this game 24/7 if I was you.
  7. Oct 6, 2015
    One of the best games I have ever played, yes the combat is simple but I think it makes it a better game as some games combat style is very complicated. I think it helps us fall into the story better and leaves us with a lasting mark on our hearts forever.
  8. Aug 12, 2015
    Ok this game is now one month shy of being 13 years old and it is still a absolute treasure in my collection.
    Never mind any idiot who tells you it hasn't stood the test of time. It absolutely has. It looks as good now as some recent games and the entire game was barely 1.8Gb's in size.
    Those who tell you the story doesn't make sense clearly didn't finish it or pay attention. The story
    The story is amazing. You build a serious bond and attachment with the protagonist and his friends throughout the amazing journey. The ending (DONT WORRY NO SPOILERS) with absolutely touch your heart while leaving you craving the sequel for answers to so many questions.
    Anyone who says the gameplay is button mashing also didn't travel very far into the game, later enemies require different methods to be defeated and bosses in this game (unlike many games today) present a real challenge and some are incredibly hard.
    The original game launch with PS2 and I got my copy free with it. I had no interest and left it aside for a few months. I eventually decided to look at it out of boredom from playing only tekken. Within 20mins of playing I was Hooke and have played every game in the series at least twice. On standard mode and on the relative versions hard mode for the secret endings and extras. If I could suggest anythig I would say to buy the 1.5HD version instead as it adds some new mechanics, extras and looks even better to play.
    The starting point of the best game series ever!
  9. Aug 5, 2015
    Whilst suffering from poor platforming, this game perfectly combines two major franchises into what can only be described as an extremely enjoyable experience.
  10. May 4, 2015
    Kingdom Hearts is a clunky game with plenty of flaws, however I absolutely adore it. Before I discuss what makes Kingdom Hearts so magical, I would like to talk about the negative aspects of this game.

At the beginning of this game, you will be forced to do a number of fetch quests. Said fetch quests make the start of this twenty to thirty hour adventure extremely tedious and boring. I am unsure if there's something wrong with my old PS2 controller, but I could not skip any cut-scenes. This meant that after dying during difficult boss fight multiple times, I had to sit through the same cut scene and listen to the same dialogue over and over again. This game also features a few poorly designed worlds namely, Deep Jungle, Neverland and Adlantica. Before the player enters a new world, he or she must complete a Gummi ship section which is an on rails shooting game. I disliked these levels as they are very slow and seem to go on forever.

I love the combat of Kingdom Hearts. I am very aware that it mostly consists of mashing the x button and occasionally casting a magic spell yet for some reason, I found battling heartless to be very addicting. As a result, level grinding was never a chore for me. Everything about the presentation of Kingdom Hearts is top notch. The graphics are colourful and accurately represent the Disney worlds that Sora, Donald and Goofy explore. During my first and only playthrough, I was always excited and curious to see what Disney world I would find myself in next. The voice acting is also of a high standard. Most of the voice actors are impersonators, however James Woods and Kathryn Beaumont return to fulfil their roles as Hades and Alice. I won't speak too much about the plot, however I must say that the story is the greatest aspect of this game It's deep and keeps the player interested and emotionally invested at all times. Sora, Donalda and Goofy make the story even more enjoyable as they are a lovable cast of main characters. It was a complete joy to watch the friendship between Sora and everyone's favourite temperamental duck and anthropomorphic dog develop.

In conclusion, I know that Kingdom Hearts is far from perfect. However, I decided to reward it with a ten out of ten as that's where it falls on my emotional scale.
  11. Jan 27, 2015
    Amazing game! A beautiful, immersible story with depth in the characters. I really get emotional playing this.
    The battle system, while simple the first time around, is still fun and epic when you pull off these crazy spinning moves, and customization is great! However if you don't like it too much here, push your way through this one and play the sequels. They do greatly improve on it.
    I love the worlds! Each teems with creativity and really feels like you're in the movie (unless it's original) based off of. They truly leave you with the feeling that you helped save the world and restored it to its happy, musical self.
    The character interaction is touching and also comical at times, and stays positive as to keep you feeling like you WILL restore our hero's (Sora) happy ending.

Great game for a kid who loves Disney or colorful characters, or an adult more into depth of a story. I experienced both styles back on PS2 and again with the 1.5 Mix version.

If you like Final Fantasy, you'll love this. Rich, fun, and happy, Kingdom Hearts is a work of art.
  12. Dec 30, 2014
    Kingdom Hearts is a very charming beat-em-up that has a lot of fun with its Disney worlds and overly cheesy story. It's flaws are that the game does get tedious after a little bit and the camera is pretty bad. But if you can overlook that, this is a great game.
  13. Dec 10, 2014
    i think this was the best kingdom hearts ever i mena it starts off slow because you are roxas but it gets way better after him. so man bosses lol for some reason i cant get past the dance water dance guy though.
  14. Dec 5, 2014
    I first played Kingdom Hearts as a kid on the ps2 and it was by far amazing, the characters were strongly developed and the plot was amazing. Disney and final fantasy characters with some fresh faces, it was a winning formula. The actual gameplay was great, the battle system, level system, and abilities were all designed without flaw. I played this game so much I had leveled up 99 andI first played Kingdom Hearts as a kid on the ps2 and it was by far amazing, the characters were strongly developed and the plot was amazing. Disney and final fantasy characters with some fresh faces, it was a winning formula. The actual gameplay was great, the battle system, level system, and abilities were all designed without flaw. I played this game so much I had leveled up 99 and battled all of the secret bosses. The only reason I give this game a 9 instead of 10 is because I liked Kingdom Hearts II more. Expand
  15. Mar 2, 2014
    I do not play video games very often, and this was the first one I ever finished. The story is fabulous, and I love the characters and art.

The game gets more difficult at an excellent pace, and it gives you time to go back and level up or practice at worlds you've already beaten. The only thing I didn't care for was the gummi ships. I hated having to use it once per level, and I

The only thing I didn't care for was the gummi ships. I hated having to use it once per level, and I never did figure out how to build one or why anyone would want to. I just held down the button to fire the whole time.
  16. Feb 21, 2014
    This is one of the first games I played as a kid, and is my favorite game ever. First off, the combat is really fun, and I don't understand why some people don't like it. It is not a button mashing game at all. If you button mash in this game, you will not make it very far at all. The enemies can BLOCK YOU, so button mashing is a very bad idea. Another thing is the story is amazing. It isThis is one of the first games I played as a kid, and is my favorite game ever. First off, the combat is really fun, and I don't understand why some people don't like it. It is not a button mashing game at all. If you button mash in this game, you will not make it very far at all. The enemies can BLOCK YOU, so button mashing is a very bad idea. Another thing is the story is amazing. It is easily one of my favorite stories in a video game. There are a few really great plot twists, notably at Hollow Bastion, a world later in the game. If you don't play the game past that world, you are missing a lot of amazing cut scenes. Overall, this is still one great RPG. Expand
  17. Jan 15, 2014
    Great combination of the worlds of Final Fantasy and Disney. I was shocked when I read the announcement. FF and Disney? This can not go .... But it worked. And it came out perfectly! Divine (for ps2) graphics, divine music, divine storyline, divine combat system, divine gameplay ... DIVINE GAME. I would recommend it to everyone!
  18. Dec 26, 2013
    Engaging adventure that you should take. Brilliant art style, orchestral score, good voice acting, original story and new kind of RPG gameplay. Interested? Wonky camera and plot holes are few downsides.
  19. Oct 29, 2013
    This game measures up story-wise to good RPG standards, at times it's very cheesy, but it works. The button mashing system is plain and simple but effective. The characters are memorable with some guest appearances from square that add to the likability. The music is epic, but the mini games and ship upgrading eventually become tedious. Navigation in this game is linear but sometimesThis game measures up story-wise to good RPG standards, at times it's very cheesy, but it works. The button mashing system is plain and simple but effective. The characters are memorable with some guest appearances from square that add to the likability. The music is epic, but the mini games and ship upgrading eventually become tedious. Navigation in this game is linear but sometimes messy, the brightest spot in the game to me was the coliseum challenge, it added depth and worthy challenges. Overall it is worth a shot, but it is not for everyone, this is a good place to start in RPG gaming. Expand
  20. Oct 26, 2013
    ah, kingdom hearts. one of the most unique and magical experiences i've had in gaming. the story is interesting, the voice acting is top-notch, the battle system is one of the most creative i've seen in rpgs, although it is kind of simple and i do think there could have been more abilities you could use it is still a great game. but this is just the first, the other games the other gamesah, kingdom hearts. one of the most unique and magical experiences i've had in gaming. the story is interesting, the voice acting is top-notch, the battle system is one of the most creative i've seen in rpgs, although it is kind of simple and i do think there could have been more abilities you could use it is still a great game. but this is just the first, the other games the other games offer even more excitement to enjoy. Expand
  21. Sep 25, 2013
    This game is by far one of my all time favorite games around! It was the game that actually made me buy a PS2 in the first place. It has such an amazing storyline, fantastic characters, and takes you inside the world of Disney in a very interesting and unique way. I was crazy over this game for so long and still love it to this day. I would rate it so much higher if I was able to. ItThis game is by far one of my all time favorite games around! It was the game that actually made me buy a PS2 in the first place. It has such an amazing storyline, fantastic characters, and takes you inside the world of Disney in a very interesting and unique way. I was crazy over this game for so long and still love it to this day. I would rate it so much higher if I was able to. It deserves any praise it gets. Expand
  22. Sep 3, 2013
    Overall, Kingdom Hearts is an enjoyable experiences. I will admit that the game has some big problems that are annoying that can and in a lot of cases have turned people off to the game like the lack of direction there are some redeeming factors. The story is good, the Disney worlds look great, the score is wonderful, combat is fun, and some of the side stuff is enjoyable. There is a lotOverall, Kingdom Hearts is an enjoyable experiences. I will admit that the game has some big problems that are annoying that can and in a lot of cases have turned people off to the game like the lack of direction there are some redeeming factors. The story is good, the Disney worlds look great, the score is wonderful, combat is fun, and some of the side stuff is enjoyable. There is a lot of good stuff in this game which is why am able to enjoy it despite some annoyances I have with the game. And I was not the only one. Lots of people enjoyed this game and it became a hit, which led to numerous sequels which all spanned from this original game. If you have not played it yet I’d say check it out. If you have a PS2 just get the game because it is probably real cheep by now and you have nothing to lose by buying it. If you have a PS3 than I’d say rent the HD Collection if you are unsure because some people can and have been turned off by the game and you could to. But I am not. Even though the game has problems I still enjoy it, have a lot of fun playing, and continue to play it to this day Expand
  23. Sep 1, 2013
    This is my favorite video game of all time. I have beaten the game over ten times and it still never gets old or boring. what makes it such a good game is how.it has disney character s mixed.in with final fantasy. The game also has a lot of emotion and a lot heart breaking moments making it have a good story line. any one into magic, upgrades, hearts, weapons, love, disney, or finalThis is my favorite video game of all time. I have beaten the game over ten times and it still never gets old or boring. what makes it such a good game is how.it has disney character s mixed.in with final fantasy. The game also has a lot of emotion and a lot heart breaking moments making it have a good story line. any one into magic, upgrades, hearts, weapons, love, disney, or final fantasy will love this game. Expand
  24. Jul 2, 2013
    Few game series have ever conveyed such depth and emotion in their games and stayed loyal to fans the way Kingdom Hearts has. This being the beginning of the series it deserves a lot of credit. I was a lot younger when this game first came out and didn't fully appreciate all the amazing character development, story, and other amazing concepts in this game, but I still loved the game forFew game series have ever conveyed such depth and emotion in their games and stayed loyal to fans the way Kingdom Hearts has. This being the beginning of the series it deserves a lot of credit. I was a lot younger when this game first came out and didn't fully appreciate all the amazing character development, story, and other amazing concepts in this game, but I still loved the game for the characters and worlds. People tend to get lost in the story due to it's multiplatform approach, the main villain isn't even shown on console but instead in Birth by Sleep, nonetheless fans are willing to go that distance in order to experience something truly amazing. Some people can't understand how fans are so in love with this series and they possibly never will. The people on Metacritic who undercut this game are simplistic i their thinking and create their reviews to anger true fans. This series deserves better, if you want to get lost in the best series ever made here is the starting line. Expand
  25. Jun 27, 2013
    A game so good in both story and gameplay, you have to play it for yourself. The best thing about the game is the story, combined with the huge ensemble of characters, and worlds you explore. The climax of the game is so eerie and exciting, its hard to say it isn't a near-perfect game. The game only gets better and better, and more mature themes are present later in the game. Everything inA game so good in both story and gameplay, you have to play it for yourself. The best thing about the game is the story, combined with the huge ensemble of characters, and worlds you explore. The climax of the game is so eerie and exciting, its hard to say it isn't a near-perfect game. The game only gets better and better, and more mature themes are present later in the game. Everything in the game has payoff, whether it be starting out with a wooden sword, to later calling fire and thunder to wipe out a group of enemies, or seeing the characters change and mature throughout the game. Probably the best PS2 game of all time. Expand
  26. Jun 3, 2013
    Kingdom hearts is probably one of the best games ever made. The plot initially seems simple but, going forward with the game, it will become more interesting. The mode of the game is really interesting because you can fight with two other computer-controlled characters, the huge variety of department magical abilities (AP) that can be unlocked As you go along and they can improve inKingdom hearts is probably one of the best games ever made. The plot initially seems simple but, going forward with the game, it will become more interesting. The mode of the game is really interesting because you can fight with two other computer-controlled characters, the huge variety of department magical abilities (AP) that can be unlocked As you go along and they can improve in tactical field, the evocations that can be made along with other characters and equipment much pot (you can also equip the other two characters). Interesting that in this game I match put many Disney characters and the world of Final Fantasy. Expand
  27. Mar 1, 2013
    This is my favorite game of all time and always will be, and I have good reason for it. Almost everything in this game is perfect. Fun, engaging gameplay will keep you playing it for hours upon hours until you beat it. The soundtrack is one of the most beautiful soundtracks in all of gaming, good voice acting too with great voices for all of the Disney characters and the main characters.This is my favorite game of all time and always will be, and I have good reason for it. Almost everything in this game is perfect. Fun, engaging gameplay will keep you playing it for hours upon hours until you beat it. The soundtrack is one of the most beautiful soundtracks in all of gaming, good voice acting too with great voices for all of the Disney characters and the main characters. The environments in the game are crafted beautifully, especially for a PS2 game, the Disney worlds gave SquareSoft a lot of diversity to put into to the games graphical style. The game should easily be fun for everyone with a challenging difficulty that's not too hard, but it's not very easy as well, any gamer would like the difficulty. The best part about the game is the story though, it should please any gamer. I'm not going to give anything away about the story because I feel that if you're going to play the game that you should experience it for yourself, because that can make just a little better. I will say that the story is very depressing and sad, but in my opinion that's the best kind of story, the kind that make you emotional and make you care about it. I literally have one, and only one problem with the game, and that's the camera. The camera is a bit weird in small areas and is a bit disorienting, but it's not really a big deal. You'll only get annoyed by it in a few areas of the game that are just small areas, but you don't really need to go to places like that a lot. As I said before, this game is nearly perfect in every way, and it's an easy recommendation for any person who likes video games. Your life is not complete until you've played Kingdom Hearts, and I mean that. Expand
  28. Jan 30, 2013
    A really fun and unique game. Absolutely fantastic visuals, great Disney characters, fun gameplay and decent voice acting. The combat mechanics are really great, but are hampered by annoying camera controls at times. The plot is ....... OK, I can not say it is bad just a bit uninteresting. Sora is a bit flat as a character and it is really hard to identify with him. He is a rather genericA really fun and unique game. Absolutely fantastic visuals, great Disney characters, fun gameplay and decent voice acting. The combat mechanics are really great, but are hampered by annoying camera controls at times. The plot is ....... OK, I can not say it is bad just a bit uninteresting. Sora is a bit flat as a character and it is really hard to identify with him. He is a rather generic JRPG protagonist. Some of the side quests and mini-games do feel a little underwhelming or just under developed. Overall: Regardless of its minor flaws it is a fun game that is highly enjoyable. It truly does feel like a Disney game, just a shame the Square aspects fall a little flat. Expand
  29. Jan 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When you put Final Fantasy characters and Disney Characters together in the same game and try to make a masterpiece of epic proportion, you get Square Soft's Kingdom Hearts. This unlikely action RPG has been getting heads rolling and some tilting in confusion of this strange crossover between two franchise you would probably never see together. But the game has created a huge fanbase and sparked many sequels and prequels into the series. Story: The main character of the game is Sora, a 14 year old boy who lives on Destiny Island who dreams of venturing to different worlds due to the fact that his best friend Kairi was originally from a different world. They were all set to go until a storm sent him through a wormhole and he was forced to face off against the creatures of the dark known as the Heartless. Sora also obtained the mysterious weapon known as the Keyblade and teams up with Donald Duck and Goofy to find his friends, the missing king of Disney Castle and save the worlds from being destroyed by the Heartless.

Gameplay: Like an other type of RPG, you have to level up your player character and your party, Sora is the only character you can play with in the game since he's the main protagonist of the series. Like in Final Fantasy, Spells and Items have been brought into play, and also character classes as well. Donald is a Mage, while Goofy is a Knight. On the journey after finishing a world, you will receive a new Keyblade to a equip which may give you a certain type of bonus that might affect your status, strength, health, or magic. Also depending on the world you are in you might get an ally who is native to that world (ex: Peter Pan, Tarzan, or Beast). As an Action RPG, the game isn't too difficult and easy to figure out, even though you can mash the x button to keep attacking your opponent, there is still some strategy to the game like adding equipment, healing party members, and using magic against certain enemies, it is also important to change in variety of strategy to attack enemies because some enemies might not be easy to just bash in the face the entire time. When fighting the Darkside Boss, I found using the Thundaga spell easier then waiting to hit the boss in the face.

Music: The music of the game is very good, and memorable as well, I find myself humming the theme to Kingdom Hearts from time to time. Also in the Disney World, some recognizable to tunes can be heard.

Difficulty: The main campaign of the game isn't that hard as long as you know how to play an RPG in the right way, to newcomers, you may 2 or 3 times against a boss. Optional things might prove to be a challenge later on like the Phantom Boss, you can not be hit by physical attacks.
  30. Oct 27, 2012
    At first glance, a Disney/Final Fantasy cross-over game seems preposterous. But the product itself is incredible. I first played this game back in 2003, when my family got a PlayStation 2. The dark themes and the Heartless scared the heck out of me to begin with - albeit I was quite young. I didn't actually finish the game until 2007, because I had finally gotten how it worked by then.At first glance, a Disney/Final Fantasy cross-over game seems preposterous. But the product itself is incredible. I first played this game back in 2003, when my family got a PlayStation 2. The dark themes and the Heartless scared the heck out of me to begin with - albeit I was quite young. I didn't actually finish the game until 2007, because I had finally gotten how it worked by then. Since then, I've played through it again at least half a dozen times. This is one of my all-time favourite games. There's lots to love about it. The combat is enjoyable to its core, though heavily relies on button-mashing. The story line is touching and well thought-out. The graphics and sounds are beautiful. The worlds and characters are very authentic and a real treat. And there's still plenty to do outside the main story, such as finding all 99 Dalmatian puppies, or winning all the extra Colosseum matches. True, the game does have its flaws. The combat system can become tedious and you'll practically break the X button, there's a lack of characters other than the cameos and the main original characters, the Gummi Ship was generally boring and made worse due to the fact that it's mandatory early in the game, and there's no way to skip the cutscenes. Still, I think this game is definitely worth playing through again and again. I found it to be so good that the entire Kingdom Hearts saga has become a must-have for me. Any RPG, Disney or Final Fantasy fan will get a kick out of this. Expand

#2 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#5 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Game Informer
    The battles that unfold are as beautful as they are intense, and as difficult as they are easy to manhandle. [Oct 2002, p.76]
  2. Play Magazine
    To say that Kingdom Hearts is magical is an understatement. As cinematic experiences go, it's exquisite. It's not the finest in terms of action, but overall, it's wonderful. [Oct 2002, p.74]
  3. Has a few flaws, but its unique character pairings and jaw-dropping graphics make this a remarkable RPG.