8.1

1. MustaphaTheGreat
    Mar 11, 2002
    This game is so cool, this game is soooooooooo coooooool. Mohammad Ali really is the greatest of all time.
  2. Chud1988
    Jun 4, 2002
    This is clearly the best boxing game for any platform. I am very impressed with the graphics as well as the simulation aspect of the game. Good Job EA Sports.
  3. GiorgioR.
    Sep 4, 2003
    I love the game, great graphics and gameplay, but I cant understand why Knockout Kings does not include Mike Tyson, Geroge Foreman or even Ezzard Charles. Tyson was clearly, in his prime, one of the greatest ever, having all three belts by age 21, you cant beat that. As well as George Foreman, who made miraculous come back to win a title after 20 years of his first title. "1974" to "94". I love the game, great graphics and gameplay, but I cant understand why Knockout Kings does not include Mike Tyson, Geroge Foreman or even Ezzard Charles. Tyson was clearly, in his prime, one of the greatest ever, having all three belts by age 21, you cant beat that. As well as George Foreman, who made miraculous come back to win a title after 20 years of his first title. "1974" to "94". I mean these are two of the greats that will need to be included before I even think of buying the game. Even the other old great Ezzard Charles who held the title for 3 years before the Marciano put him out of misery, he was still a good boxer and worth putting in the game i think. It cant be that hard to add in a few more boxers to the game, why not, please let me know why??? Expand
  4. WindsChange
    Apr 28, 2003
    This game does not have the depth of prior releases of the KOK line, but it definately has some MAJOR replay value. The career mode is just awful, and the lack of fight intros is a let down, but the only action that matters is the 3 minutes in the ring. Invite a couple of friends (and Ralph) and have your own fight club. You will not be sorry. This game is worth the price tag.

I found that I was remarkably addicted, but also frustrated with the defensive scheme.
  2. Sadly there is one fatal flaw that destroys any illusion of this being a simulation – the controls. The punches are easy enough to get used to but moving your character around the ring is a nightmare.
    With a complex control setup, Knockout Kings 2002 can be frustrating even before the first round ends.