Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude PlayStation 2

6.5

1. Duta
    Oct 24, 2004
    F... those who says this game sucks. Man I'm not sure by myself what's so interesting in this game. But to tell you the truth, I cant stop playing it from 9 pm till 5am.. which make my ps2 goes to the service shop.
  2. Jason
    Sep 16, 2004
    Very creative and witty dialogue, but the gameplay gets repetitive after a while. Also when Larry is drunk the game is essentially impossible; rather than making things difficult to see, it forces you to have absolutely precise timing. Minor flaws, however, and the game is worth renting at the least.

1. The PS2 version suffers from some absolutely brutal load times. Every time that you start to talk with a character you can expect a 30 second wait, and every time that you head to a new area, you can expect a 45-60 second wait. Not exactly a great way to keep people in the game.
    Where else can I get the chance to score with the head of anthropology and a Russian exchange student all in the same day?
  3. Feels way too much like a rehash-by-committee of things that barely worked 15 years ago.