Medal of Honor Frontline PlayStation 2

8.5

1. AlexD.
    Dec 7, 2003
    Not nearly as good as the PS1 Medal of Honors.
  2. AlexD.
    Dec 7, 2003
    Not nearly as good as the PS1 Medal of Honors.
  3. AndrewJ.
    Jan 31, 2004
    Not half as good as I expected.
  4. MattP.
    Sep 9, 2002
    The first level is great which makes the rest of the game disappointing. The levels are massive with no save points meaning you have to go through them time and time again and the framerate constantly slows down. But the sound is fantastic, the graphics are good and theres plenty of replay-value. Worth getting.
  5. SimonH.
    Aug 21, 2002
    The first mission is one of the best game scenarios I have ever played, unfortunately after that it reverts to M.O.H PS1 styles. Although fighting along side allied soldiers does add for a new perspective.
  6. Chuck76
    Apr 10, 2003
    This is as traditional as FPS games get. Sure the graphics, sound and presentation are superb but you can't help but feel a little let down. It's all good fun but running along constraining paths, picking up ammo and health reminds me of the past, a past I thought we'd moved away from. This is just a re-hash of previous MOH titles I want FREEDOM! I want to choose where to This is as traditional as FPS games get. Sure the graphics, sound and presentation are superb but you can't help but feel a little let down. It's all good fun but running along constraining paths, picking up ammo and health reminds me of the past, a past I thought we'd moved away from. This is just a re-hash of previous MOH titles I want FREEDOM! I want to choose where to go and what to do next, anyone who loves GTA 3/Vice City will find this title slightly dissapointing. If they make the next MOH free-roaming so YOU can decide what to do next and how to do it, with sub-missions as meaty as the main missions and a huge map of northern Europe which you can travel around at will, with some variation in game play maybe vehicles (ooh just like GTA) then they'll be on to a real winner. This title isn't bad by any means it's just a bit linear, if you like following paths buy it! Expand
  7. Feb 28, 2012
    Back in the day graphics , physical destructions , huge landscapes getting torn apart with endless bombards and watching soldiers blown away was awesome . But MOHF start to feel rinsed and colorless. The game start to show age , but , its still a piece of innovation even with all this years .
  8. Aug 26, 2014
    A great fps title. One of the greatest WW2 games of all time as well. It has great level diversity. I had so much of my childhood spent up trying to beat this game and it never happened. Luckily i got better. I give it an 7 cuz i think a grenade indicator was to futuristic for this game as well as slightly longer loading. It has a great soundtrack though and amazing action packed missions.

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#45 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Game Informer
    It bests its predecessors in one key area: Every mission conveys a nail-biting tension that absorbs the player as never before. [June 2002]
    Frontline isn't perfect, though. For one thing there are the always-problematic control issues. A console system with its gamepad just can't replicate the tight controls offered by a mouse and keyboard.
  3. Despite its occasional appearances, the game is so incredibly linear it hurts.