Medal of Honor Frontline PlayStation 2

8.5

1. MikEPaynE
    Jun 5, 2002
    Hey ''Hero S.'', have u played the game before? have u experienced the game before? have u ever seen the game before? NO! you havent. u have been too busy playing chess, wearing highwaters, and playing pokemon cards with yourself because nobody likes you, MOH:FL is the best game besides GTA3. but you wouldnt know that because your mommy wont let you play it. will she? Hey ''Hero S.'', have u played the game before? have u experienced the game before? have u ever seen the game before? NO! you havent. u have been too busy playing chess, wearing highwaters, and playing pokemon cards with yourself because nobody likes you, MOH:FL is the best game besides GTA3. but you wouldnt know that because your mommy wont let you play it. will she? will she? will she? NO! Expand
  2. Chad
    Jul 5, 2002
    The best game of all time...or at least to this date...sick.
  3. SolidSnake
    Jun 2, 2002
    there's no two-player mode, but the one-player mode is so great you won't care about that. Pick up a copy of this game NOW!!!!!
    Jun 16, 2002
    This game kicks ass. Can't seem to get enough of this. Its exciting, and scary at the same time, I think the enemies Artificial Inteligence
  5. GeorgeC.
    Jul 8, 2002
    Some say this game is the Halo for Ps2.
  6. JasonL.
    May 30, 2002
    This is the all around best game I have ever played.
  7. ChrisG.
    Jul 19, 2002
    Just beat the PC version, now bought the PS2 version. Not as good graphically, but still good and fun. I wish the controls were better (they should market a keyboard and mouse for the PS2, I'd buy it)
  8. BerraL.
    Sep 6, 2002
    This game will be one of my best i ever played. Everything is great about it, except the controooooooler (but you can switch the control to the old moh and mohu control. ive think its best). now im gonna say something on swedish: det här är ett måste för varje action fantast!!
  9. Ryan
    Jul 20, 2002
    First person shooter fans finally have something to look in to. This game blew me away. Its sense of realism is the best ive seen in a first person shooter. This game, simply said, ROCKS!!!!!!
  10. Mark
    May 28, 2002
    Dude. This game rocks!!!
  11. NickG.
    Mar 20, 2003
    An awesome game for people who love wargames. The graphics are astonishing! And the music makes the fighting even more dramatic. This game will surely end up as a classic for PS2.
  12. UmbertoM.
    Jul 24, 2002
    Indeed the best game I have ever seen. Every detail is so realistic that makes you think that you'll never stop playing it. Every Nazi is so perfectly created that it is almost a shame that you must take them out.. Thanks to EA
  13. DQ
    Jun 2, 2002
    Yep.
  14. MikeP.
    May 24, 2002
    This game brings back bad memories.... i got off the boat it was wwII i used a spoon for a mirror to see around a corner... BANG BANG BANG I shot the solider dead, blood runer from his head, eyes burn from sting and sweat, seems every pathway leads me to nowhere.... ANYway, this game rules, its very fun and thats what games should be! FUN
  15. BeauF.
    May 23, 2002
    I had the chance to play this game at E3 today and was blown away by it, to say the least. The sound is phenomenal. The Omaha Beach landing sequence is as real as you can ask for. A definite must-buy.
  16. MikeK.
    May 29, 2002
    Another great shooter added to the ps2 list after redfaction deusex quakeIII and unreal.
  17. ZacharyB.
    Jun 1, 2002
    This game is totaly amazing, the graphics are great and the gameplay is awesome. This is the most realistic war video game I have ever played. In the begining i thought i was watching Saving Private Ryan.
  18. KyleK.
    Nov 17, 2003
    A true realistic first-person shooter for all people. A superb game. Can't wait till Rising Sun.
  19. DwightS.
    Oct 9, 2002
    This game is the best I have ever played. Any nerdlinger that has anything bad to say about this game has obviously spent too many years in front of its console and not enough getting drunk in its local. My GOD I am thanklful I only have to play a game instead of really being there. And I come from a German bloodline....HOW COOL IS THIS GAME!!!!
  20. Dutchman
    Jun 1, 2002
    One word: amazing!!!!
  21. NicholasB.
    May 27, 2002
    This is one of the most awesome games in the history of awesome games. It is my favorite except Halo.
  22. FilazaferJoe
    Jun 3, 2002
    No doubt, the best PS2 game since GTA3. I love it.
  23. Oct 31, 2010
    Absolutely incredible, haters don't have any idea of how much of a masterpiece this is. This IS the greatest World War 2 first person shooter ever devised.
  24. Nov 20, 2011
    For a bloody old game which has the 3D graphics of a stickman, This game is the best FPS game I and many other have played. You may think im crazy or even on drugs but I am not. This game Is so fun you can just play for hours and hours without even getting bored in the slightest. I had this for Gamecube and one of my mates had it on ps2 and there is quite a big difference controls wise.For a bloody old game which has the 3D graphics of a stickman, This game is the best FPS game I and many other have played. You may think im crazy or even on drugs but I am not. This game Is so fun you can just play for hours and hours without even getting bored in the slightest. I had this for Gamecube and one of my mates had it on ps2 and there is quite a big difference controls wise. Gamecube controls are really hard to aim with and you will find yourself either spraying with a machine gun or attempting to hit the enemy and then resulting in, meleeing them. But despite that you will get that hand of it after the first mission. This game is worth every penny and even though it cost me £10 at the time I would happily have paid £20-£30. The reviews speak for themselves. 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,9,10,10,7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 and then a 0. And you see that 0 and think that guy is 13 years old and thinks that ww2 games are rubbish because he has played mw3. Well that kid is very very wrong. This game is the game to get and for only like £1 its a bloody bargain. Expand
  25. Sep 21, 2012
    It may not be up to par with the games of today, but man this game was the **** when it was released. The controls felt perfect and it had an intriguing (and historically correct) storyline. Worth buying if you can find it somewhere.
  26. Aug 10, 2013
    I will never forget playing this game back in June 2002 when i was just 21. It was just so amazing and so different, great graphics, great levels, great gameplay, long campaign, great soundtrack, it just blew me away from start to finish. It was also the game that started off the trend for World War 2 shooters like how Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 started off the trend for Modern WarfareI will never forget playing this game back in June 2002 when i was just 21. It was just so amazing and so different, great graphics, great levels, great gameplay, long campaign, great soundtrack, it just blew me away from start to finish. It was also the game that started off the trend for World War 2 shooters like how Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 started off the trend for Modern Warfare shooters. So if you want to play a classic game that started off the WW2 trend that lasted from 2002 to 2007/2008 when it eventually died off and made way for modern warfare games, then this is the game. Also great if your a lover of WW2 games. Expand
  27. Oct 19, 2014
    incredible ! best moh ever soundtrack 99999/10 story 9999/10 levels 999/10 grapchics 999/10 .. .
  28. Oct 27, 2015
    I have been playing ps2 games since I was a kid, and Medal of Honor Frontline is truly the best. And not only is it the best ps2 game, but also possibly the best shooter I have ever played. The games overall design is splendid. Plus the variety of weapons, diverse levels and great graphics (especially for a game that came out in 2002!!) And last but not least, the soundtrack!! Which isI have been playing ps2 games since I was a kid, and Medal of Honor Frontline is truly the best. And not only is it the best ps2 game, but also possibly the best shooter I have ever played. The games overall design is splendid. Plus the variety of weapons, diverse levels and great graphics (especially for a game that came out in 2002!!) And last but not least, the soundtrack!! Which is really more like a great movie score due to its epic nature! The soundtrack is probably what makes the game so memorable. It makes you want to go back in time to WW2 and kick some Nazi butt. Simply put, Frontline is the most enjoyable shooter experience I have ever had. And I still enjoy it to this day Expand
  29. KeananD.
    Aug 19, 2008
    I really couldn't have asked for more from a Medal of Honor game. The graphics are fairly good, the controls are easy, and the music/audio is absolutely amazing. Some of the story can be a bit confusing at times, but it doesn't really detract from the game itself. I recommend it for any WWII game lover.
  30. AnonymousMC
    Jun 21, 2002
    This game by far is the best "war" game I have played. The plot is okay, but the graphics are great, and the sound is fascinating. You can get through most of it when you rent it. The first couple of levels are really easy, but then it gets hard. In the beginning you do not have many weapons but as the game moves on you get to use more. For a while there I had lost my faith in "War"This game by far is the best "war" game I have played. The plot is okay, but the graphics are great, and the sound is fascinating. You can get through most of it when you rent it. The first couple of levels are really easy, but then it gets hard. In the beginning you do not have many weapons but as the game moves on you get to use more. For a while there I had lost my faith in "War" games- the games with the little toy soldiers. But this game beats them all. The only thing missing is multiplayer- and if you could play the game with a cooperative option that would be even better. Expand

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#37 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Game Informer
    It bests its predecessors in one key area: Every mission conveys a nail-biting tension that absorbs the player as never before. [June 2002]
    Frontline isn't perfect, though. For one thing there are the always-problematic control issues. A console system with its gamepad just can't replicate the tight controls offered by a mouse and keyboard.
  3. Despite its occasional appearances, the game is so incredibly linear it hurts.