MLB 2005 PlayStation 2

Apr 2, 2004
    Nice game.
  2. TysonB.
    Apr 4, 2004
    This is a good baseball game, but it has no chance of dusting MVP Baseball 2004 off the shelves.
  3. David
    Mar 23, 2004
    One word, AWESOME!!!
  4. RandyH.
    Apr 23, 2004
    I liked everything about this game except no player editor or create- a-player. It's too hard to get your rosters to look right. Example Raul Mondesi is on the Diamondbacks and Randall Simon is on the Cubs and no matter who I offer them they won't make the trade. If I pay 40 bucks for a game I'd like to be able to make my rosters as they really are.
  5. TeeB.
    Apr 7, 2004
    Has...super visuals (love new Citizens Bank Park. Go Phils!). But...base runners are slow to move off base. Yet...played MVP and this is better in terms of gameplay.
  6. BrandonC.
    Aug 3, 2004
    This game is probably the best game ever!!!!!! I love this game! I love exhibition, because of the trading you can do.
  7. ShellyF.
    Jun 20, 2005
    This game is very,very good the graphics are good and the stadiums are very good.
  8. Bret
    Mar 23, 2004
    I love this game. The eye toy feature is awesome let alone the game its self. Its 10 dollars cheaper than MVP plus you get a free hat from new era.

1. While you can't help but grimace at some of the game's texturing and awkward batting stances, the gameplay package is as solid as can be. The fielding interface is especially praiseworthy, and in my opinion, this year's best. [Apr 2004, p.96]
  2. A good choice for the casual baseball gamer who focuses more on multiplayer and online versus solid deep franchise play.
    MLB 2005 has a great tactile feel - in your first trip to the plate, you'll notice right away how much the ball moves like it should coming off the bat...Will have strong appeal to diehard baseball fans. [May 2004, p.88]