8.4

1. Jun 5, 2012
    The reason i am giving this game a 1!, because baseball games suck. I got this at gamestop to have at least a bit of fun but i didnt feel gripped to this game at all.
  2. Dec 25, 2011
    A game that means alot to me.
    A game make me a Baseball fan.
    And it want me to play real baseball!
    MLB Power Pros 2008 is THE game that introduced me to Baseball.
    It definitely looked strange for its art style but it got some kind of a very powerful and strange charm to the characters it looks kiddie friendly that's for sure but deep down inside there's a sign of integrity

naive,professionalism,determination,sportsmanship courage and will to be the best player in them.
    But undeniably cute just to look at and the real magic happens when you play a match they come alive
    and pumped you keep playing!
    All your dreams to be success in Baseball will all be come true and fulfill here.
    Want to experience the journey to be a player? Go to Success mode.
    Wanna to live a baseball life of your favorite player go to MLB life mode.
    Want to create your very own team? go to arrange mode.
    Wanna be a manager to control the whole team go to League mode. It's a Baseball game for life,you just don't play this game,you live with it!

Not much has changed since last year, but what HAS was done so for the better.
  2. It's just not that good. [Sept 2008, p.81]
  3. While Power Pros 2008 offers an undeniably massive amount of modes and options at a terrific $20 price, we could’ve easily waited until next spring for a truer, fuller follow-up.