8.8

1. ChetanS.
    Jan 20, 2008
    I love this game! Simple yet has more "realism" than the sim games. I hope 2K keeps the series going for years!
  2. EricK.
    Jan 10, 2008
    It may not seem like it at first glance, but this is one of the best, if not THE best, baseball games ever. The gameplay is simple yet deep. The "success" mode is supposed to be great, but I'm having too much fun playing 2 players games. I hope a sequel comes out in a year or so.
  3. MichaelK.
    Dec 21, 2007
    After 18 years of video game baseball playing, this is the deepest, quirkiest, and most engaging one I've ever played. I'm hoping for a sequel in the future...it'll be a must-have!
  4. AlexT.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Greatest baseball game I have played since BASEBALL STARS and MVP 2005. My kids love it as well and the game keeps me going. AWSOME GAME 10+.
  5. NickD.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Sleeper hit of the year! Best baseball game to hit the market in years!
  6. DaveY.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Easily the best baseball game money can buy.
  7. Tony
    Oct 4, 2007
    Possibly the best baseball game this year.

An excellent alternative to the other baseball games on the market, especially friendly to those who aren't very keen on sports but who may enjoy the strategic options that the game offers up.
  2. While hardcore baseball fans may be turned off by its cutesy style, MLB Power Pros is fun, and that's what matters. Give it a swing.
    A kiddie-styled import that comes out of left field all the way from the Far East and topples the perennial powers.